OLTL: Erika Slezak

• Members

In reading the SOC boards just now there seems to be a bit of a huge rumor that Erika Slezak is being shown the door and is being forced out as Viki.

If this is true, what on earth would they get rid of Erika Slezak for? For the likes of the Montez'? For more McBain drivel? Could Frons really be forcing La Slezak out? I can't believe this could even be rumored to be happening.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In this current climate I don't think any daytime star is safe at this point. About the only ones who are - are on Y&R right now. It seems to be doing good in so many areas with ratings, DVR and Internet that the stars there have some hope. But the other shows really don't right now. It will definitely make for some interesting contract negotiations in the coming months and year.

• Members

I think instead of cutting ES totally, she will be bumped down to recurring and be shown minimally on the show, you know special occasions, weddings, holidays and such. It is a sad state of affairs soaps are in and they will be cutting the ones at the top, and in OLTL's world that is Erika and possibly Robin Strasser.

Archived