OLTL: Discussion for the Week of December 15th

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVE Tea! She's been fantastic the past few days. I love that they are writing her as a smart bitch as she was originally portrayed and not the watered down whiny character under JFP. Marty was annoying me so I love how she handled her. Didnt see that slap coming although I have to admit, Id have slapped Tea as well. I also like that she has an ulterior motive and I cant wait to find up exaclty what she is up to. Its so funny how everyone in town is scared of her...lol. Really enjoying my feisty latina lawyer back in town. She's really making the show enjoyable

• Members

OK, I'm behind a couple of days... and LMAO at Rex sitting on Santa Bo's lap, asking for a whole bunch of pricey Christmas gifts. :lol:

Tessica & Brody = hotness. I don't usually take to about-to-be couples right away. But these two make it easy. There's a lot of pretty there. Plus ML can act and BW seems re-energized.

• Members

Glad I am not the only one bothered by this whole story of Rex trying to find Shane a Zbox. Rex is doing this to try and "win" Shane's love just to live up to the image Shane had of Brody. Again it just seems like they are trying to make Rex/Gigi this super couple and it is falling flat. Everything about them just seems to forced to me.

Loving TessJess/Brody pairing. So glad that he is out of the orbit of Rex/Gigi. It is a very interesting pairing and the situation how they are coming together. I think they are really going to connect at some point when the truth about Baby Chloe comes out and Jess has to give up her baby. Brody will be able to relate and could see that being what really brings them together.

• Members

From my point of view, Tea is Llanview's punching bag, literally. She get's slapped by Marty, punched by Todd, and thrown out of a window by Blair. Yet the woman still walks around like she's the Queen of Llanview. I love it.

It came to me yesterday while Dorian was talking about Tea, how much Dorian and Tea have in common, and yet how very different they are.

As for the Z-box plot, liked how it involved Dorian yesterday. With Jared and Natalie, I think they would have been wonderful to have done a christmas plot around them, something like the Gift of the Magi. I mean at least Gigi and Rex still have a job, what do Natalie and Jared do except babysit Jessica's kids? Shouldn't they be struggling for some cash, or is Jared moonlighting as a male hooker offscreen?

• Members

I am feeling this bitchy rivalry Marty and Tea have got going on. They're both time enough for each other, it's always so much more fun to watch two strong women go toe-to-toe than to watch some shrinking violet doe-eyed heroine get steamrolled by some female force of nature.

What's sick is that on a subtextual level, Marty and Tea (especially Tea) are essentially fighting over an unworthy man the likes of those duped ladies on Jerry or Maury. I swear, for a women's medium, soaps play out so many male fantasies. I mean look at Sarah begging to be with Christian (who is REALLY getting on my nerves btw, I wish he'd pack up

).

Archived