OLTL: Discussion for the Week of December 15th

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wanted to smack Lola, that annoying little brat. And what the hell was with Sarah suddenly agreeing to let Christian get engaged to Vanessa? SHE IS NOT TINA LORD'S DAUGHTER. Langston continues to be the strongest of the teen set.

The group therapy scenes were great. I love how Jessica had a memory as she listened to Brody. This is going to be one hot couple.

Todd/et al... just perfect. Absolutely pitch perfect.

• Members

I just love the way they are writing Tea so close to who she was originally, and not the wimpy victim JFP made her.

Tea was always JUST as manipulative as Todd - which is why she was such a threat. Yes, she does have a softer side but girlfriend would do anything to win a case or whatever it was she was after.

And Starr called her Tee! YAY!

• Members

Loooved anything dealing with Todd today. The Starr and Tea moment was a nice touch, and Blair's interference was great. Blair is finally getting to be the bitch we know she can be. Hopefully once Marty gets her memory back, their rivalry can restart as well.

My only quip was that they had Tea say the same line about 50 millions times in here scene with Todd. "You raped Marty, yet again." Go back and watch and listen for that exact phrase, it had to have been said at least 10x.

Archived