OLTL: Discussion for the Week of December 15th

• Members

Wow! What is Tea up to? I love it...

I'm kind of disappointed Cristian is going to marry Vanessa. Poor Sarah. Hate see Justis being let go.

Tess was great today! =D

I see a Lola/Markko/Langston triangle coming a mile away. Sucks because I think Markko and Lang are so cute together. They haven't ruined them like they did Starr/Cole (not complaining cos I love this baby switch storyline, but Cole and Starr were a cute couple before they got her pregnant.)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tea has several ulterior motives on multiple fronts here and I'm thrilled about that. I'm glad she's not just back to defend Todd because she wants him back or something.

I think Tess has far more control and Bess far less than Bess likes to think. I definitely want more Jessica & Brody, they have a fantastic and complex thing developing here. And I love that Brody knew all along that Tess was playing him yesterday.

I loved SantaBo but the Montez's gotta go.

• Members

Lol at Todd to Margaret

Todd: You make me wanna puke, if you weren't dead already I'd kill ya.

Just loved TSJ's delivery. He's really come alive a bit in these scenes with Margaret, moreso than he has since the reveal that he was keeping Marty.

Marty vs. Tea is fantastic. And loved the quick window flashback.

• Members

I don't like the whole "Z-Box" thing with Rex giving the whole economy situation. It rings hollow to me, and seeing Shane get it for Christmas wouldn't warm the cockles of my heart. I'd much prefer if in the end Shane does not get the present, and sees that there is more to Christmas than just the gifts. Yes, I know kids can be spoiled like that in the real world, but if they play it off as some cheesy Christmas miracle with Rex getting the Z-Box, then I think OLTL will miss the mark on that one.

I'm really enjoying Tea and the trial stuff, but the pacing is off.

This Christian stuff sucks. I hate that these two characters had to be illegal immigrants in order to get into the U.S. I'm tired of that plot device, and the way these soaps portray it.

All in all, OLTL is in good shape right now.

And of course Tess/Brody are going to be all sorts of exciting, intriguing, and steamy (Ie. Nash/Tess). Not only are the actors attractive, but it's also just the beginning stage. Just give it time, and watch how TPTB will screw up yet another interesting pairing.

Archived