OLTL: Discussion for the Week of December 15th

• Administrator

I saw her from 1998-2002(?) and she was never this interesting! She's been a great addition to this Todd/Marty storyline and she adds depth to the storyline because of her history. Brilliant move by Carlivati to bring her in!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All I will say is ABC better offer Florencia the sun,moon and stars to stay on OLTL. Her return has been fabulous. She is back to the Tea I remember when she started on OLTL in 1997. She was tough as nails, gorgeous, smart and a fabulous actress. I liked Todd/Tea but never loved them but liked them in 1997/1998 until JFP got her hands on them. OMG it was just awful what JFP did to them. Then when Roger left, poor FL her Tea was ruined. Tea cut all hair off short and having sex scenes with Sykes a FOJ it was dreadful. FL quickly left in 2000 after her three year expired and returned in 2002. Her return storyline was awful which showed Tea to be weak and wimpy and the island storyline was even worse. This time though FL has returned with a vegence and loving RC is remember all the Tea history. IMO putting Tea, Blair and Marty in the same room is gold because of all the Todd history they have. FL looks fabulous I will admit. She was 27 when she started on OLTL and is now almost 40. VIVA FL, she is a fabulous actress and I hope she stays a long time. Isn't she a fabulous actress as well? She has her masters in theatre. Another thing she has amazing chemistry with TSJ, I was not expecting their chemistry to be so good.

• Members

I said it years ago, but I will say it again: Tea should be the next Alex Olanov, heroine turned lunatic. She is the Margaret Cochran that Margaret Cochran never was - entertaining. This woman is totally batshit, but unlike Margaret, you understand how it happened and I am glued to my seat to see what ridiculous psychotic thing she will say or do next. And FL is playing it to the hilt, as opposed to playing it to another dimension (Tari Signor).

• Members

Go Tea! Ive NEVER seen this much love for her. I used to be the lone Tea lover over the years on the boards Ive visited.

Lola, STFU! This chick is incredibly annoying and she got on my nerves whining and getting all made at Sarah bc Cristian wouldnt marry Vanessa

Are they setting Natalie up to be pregnant? She's been having alot of scenes recently playing the mother role to Jessica's kids. Cute stuff with her and Jared

• Members

*waves hand meekly* LOL I seem to be in the minority right now but I do. I'm sure my name gave me away lol but I've always been partial to stories that involve the Vegas. I really like Vanessa and have found Lola to be quite funny these last few days. I'm glad they finally let the girl speak more than two or three words. I like the story mostly because it's one that I can't telegraph exactly what's going to happen. Right now I'm really trying hard to figure out Vanessa's angle. Now that it appears that

I'm even more interested in how all this will shake out.

• Members

I have a feeling that Vanessa manipulated the situation to make it look like Ray killed Lola's mother and Lola saw the wrong thing. It'd be awesome if Tea was on Ray's side and kicked Vanessa's ass.

Brody and Jessica were awesome yesterday as well. He's such a great guy, I was laughing out loud when he said "Have sex with me."

• Administrator

Tea just keeps on getting more interesting. I wonder who was on the other end of the phone call.

How does Tess keeping coming out? I thought Bess locked her up? I'm tired of seeing Tess. I want to see more of Jessica/Brody getting closer.

Archived