Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I posted about that rally yesterday.  I don't think it's his re-election campaign though.  I think he was trying to distract the media from the Russian stuff by replacing it with a Trump lovefest.  But now he's probably blown it today.  And there is a possibility that it could turn into an anti because some people said they would/had gotten tickets (via the RSVP) that they would give to non-supporters.

I don't think calling him a pathological liar is an attempt to work with him, so if he tried to do that then he must've called it a day.  It looks more like he's trying to co-opt the anti-Trump protests/movement.

Then there's this:

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-familys-elaborate-lifestyle-a-logistical-nightmare--at-taxpayer-expense/2017/02/16/763cce8e-f2ce-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-banner-main_trumptravel-530pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.4dd2d057ae41

Edited by Wales2004
fixed link

• Members

Ana Navarro (my new crush) hit the nail on the head....she said Trump put on a performance today to distract the TVMSM from the Flynn mess and his Top Aides being in constant communication with Russian officials during and after the campaign. Now, don't get me wrong....the man is proof Sasquatch exists and is an insult to whale [!@#$%^&*] worldwide...but this whole spiel of his today was just one more performance to stop the tide that is rising hopefully towards his impeachment or resignation. he KNOWS the Intel. Community is mounting evidence against him, and he's thinking he can distract.

there is only one reason why I don't watch Shep....I am NOT giving FN one ratings point. ever. 

• Members

He may not care as long as profits come in. if he thought making FN a liberal network would give him the very same revenue.....he would do it in a heartbeat IMPO.

well, he signed a new contract not too long ago to stay. I ws hoping he would leave but they probably threw a ship full of cash at him to remain their one reasonable host. and who is flawed?