The Politics Thread

• Members

when I see his face I turn down the sound. I'm sick of this creature. 4 weeks tomorrow and he is the worst POTUS of the modern age. he so narcissistic that he keeps going on about this victory of his. DUDE.....YOU'RE PRESIDENT! MOVE ON!. we have Russian ships off our coast and he's waxing about his victory and why retail outlets won't carry Ivanka's crap? he's delusional. he's nuts.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Had he done this outside of the Y&R hour, I wouldn't have purposely tuned in.  The man is sickening.

He is still defending Flynn.  And saying Obama lost more cabinet noms than he has.  Jeez.  

Please register in order to view this content

Yes, all of this.

• Members

This is fúcking insane. The press is not letting him off the hook and he is rambling and whining about how he "inherited a mess" and they refused to acknowledge his electoral college rant. He is falling apart. "Does anyone really believe that Hillary Clinton would be harder on Russia than Donald Trump?!"

Reporter shoots back: "Can we conclude that there'll be no response to these provocations?"

Next reporter is from the BBC. "Where are you from? [BBC.] Another beauty." Reporter: "That's very funny. Impartial, free and fair."

Trump: "I'm not ranting and raving!" That's the headline on a ton of articles.

Edited by Vee

• Members

"Number two: Racism. The least racist person. Quiet. Quiet. Quiet! See, he lied about getting up and asking a straight simple question..."

See it for yourself. He is ranting about the Jewish reporter lying and asking a "very insulting question". The room explodes.

Edited by Vee

• Members

"I'm not ranting and raving, I'm just telling you you're dishonest people."

On a reporter questioning his Electoral College margin: "I was given that information, I don't know."

Flynn: "I don't think he did anything wrong. If anything, he did something right."

• Members

They are just as delusional as he is.  One of my friends from high school that never met a drug she didn't like is a Trumpster.  She owns a small winery in N. Florida, a state controlled by Republicans for over 15 years (or more), in a county that is as red as they come.  But it was Obama's fault her business was failing

Please register in order to view this content

I guess I'm still friends with her out of nostalgia but it's prolly time to end it.