Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

At this point I don't think that many people are desperate for Pence to be POTUS. It just seems to be something that is likely to happen if this path continues. 

I certainly don't look forward to it, because he is the exact type the media will swoon over, as he is the stern father, which they always fall for, and he hates the "right" people for media support (lgbt people, "bad" women, minorities, the poor).

Edited by DRW50

• Members

People need to realize that Pence is already in charge in many ways. All that anti-choice, anti-LGBT stuff from the administration is coming from Pence. Trump never cared about that stuff. He was pro-choice until he decided to run. Pence is the one sitting in security briefings. He's not just hanging out in the White House doing crossword puzzles. He's enacting his agenda through Trump.

• Members

Mike Pence is not John McCain or Mitt Romney; he's not even Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan. Mike Pence has all the charisma of off-brand toilet paper. A magic love affair with Pence is not going to happen with the media, not with someone so closely linked to Trump.

Pence is a bigot, but he is not a fúcking maniac. Even if he does survive this, he is easy to take on in four years.

I think that came from Bannon and a calculation to try to throw red meat to the evangelical base, which included Pence. Pence has never had the confidence of Trump or his inner circle, he was a convention compromise who they grudgingly allowed, with Trump waffling even to the last moment. Pence was also left to hang out to dry over Flynn's lies about Russian sanctions, he was publicly humiliated by them in doing so, and may be complicit. Pence is no genius.

Edited by Vee

• Members

wow......you just can't be civil? LOLOLOLOL good luck with Ryan. 

he won't....no matter what republicans do, he will defend them to the end....which is why I am now going back to ignoring him. now where did I put my "don't feed the trolls" sign....

• Members

it is honestly difficult to keep up with all the F ups, lies, slanders and deflections from this admin. I was born a year after Nixon was in office, so all I know about him I learned later on. but from what I've been asking my elders, they say to a person that this whole episode is reminding them of Nixon, with one caveat.....they say Nixon at least had enough sense to run the gov. some experience to do some legislation and such. they feel Trump is wholeheartedly incompetent, doesn't want want to be there, never wanted the job...and a few think he may be doing all this on purpose so he can resign. IF it is proven that Pence knew all this as well, he'll follow him out the door.