Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Journalist April D. Ryan has stated that Omarosa Manigault threatened her.

Journalist says Omarosa Manigault bullied her and mentioned a ‘dossier’ on her

If anyone saw how Omarosa acted on that PBS documentary called The Choice, this seems exactly like something she would do- she seems utterly consumed with being aligned with power, especially the power to humiliate and threaten people. (she mentioned people having to "bow down to president Trump" with her lips curled into a snarl)

• Members

This type of thing is probably one of the reasons she was moved around so much the last time she worked at the White House. 

I still can't believe she's worked there for two different Presidents.

Who do you think will replace them? 

I have a feeling Conway will be around to the bitter end. 

Flynn clearly never should have been put in a role. I assume there was a lot of pushback but he got the job because of loyalty. Which only goes so far with these people.

I wonder if Rudy will be getting a call to join up soon.

• Members

Anyone who doesn't think this administration is a total mess is just beyond all sense of reason.

It's anyone's guess what we'll all wake up to, at this point. 

I can't say who will replace Flynn but I can definitely say that uncertainty and instability appear to reign above all else in the Trump administration.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I know they've been floating Petraeus, but who knows.

I don't think Kellyanne will last. House Trump is bloodthirsty and various folks have apparently disliked her for months, working to limit her access to Trump in the WH by moving her office away from him. Plus she's looked ragged as hell on TV (a Trump no-no), made several major gaffes in her latest interviews and become a public joke in the press, who now disdain her and mock her - all things Trump can't abide. She's begun rambling about not sleeping in her interviews and she just put Ivanka in the hot seat. She also just misspoke today about Flynn.

I think she may have some cover from Spicer and Priebus first - both of whom are widely disliked or out of favor with Trump - and maybe Miller, who just made a fool of himself and embarrassed the administration again. But once at least two of them are gone she's next.

• Members

Josh Marshall thinks Flynn is only the beginning. I believe it all goes back to Trump, and people are already asking what did Trump know and when did he know it, but I'm not sure he's right - I don't believe this administration will last four years, but I'm not sure it'll come down over this. The Republicans reiterated in a recent piece this morning that they are basically willing to put up with Trump until he becomes a major liability so long as they can push stuff through. But his ratings are dropping fast and the scandals are piling up, so we'll see.

• Members

Not surprising but they did go after Stephen Miller yesterday.  Hannity attacked Joe over Miller.

A GOP rep told Chris Cuomo on CNN that they cannot comment on Flynn today because it's Valentine's Day and the republicans are spending time with their wives.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

He said something about them having breakfast with their wives in response to why they haven't commented.  He said  Flynn's a good man and we need to move on.  You know like how they moved on from all those things of which they accused the Democrats.  Here's a link:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/02/14/chris-collins-flynn-resigns-newday.cnn

• Members

The Republicans should never try to make the argument that their frivolous investigations are done in the interest of the nation.  Clearly, they are politically motivated and that's not to say that the Democrats don't have their faults as well but they do at least express concern for the people.

So far the general response from them is Flynn is a good man and there is no reason to investigate anything except the leaks.  Orange Ignorance 45 wants to know if there will be leaks when he discusses what should be done about N. Korea....as if he wasn't a faucet himself over the weekend, in the middle of a public area, holding a meeting on N. Korea.

It's basically up to a determined journalist (or two) to dig up the truth.

This isn't headline stuff but may be of interest to someone:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-grants-injunction-barring-travel-ban-implementation-in-virginia/