Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Because insulting the politicians isn't bad enough, Newsmax has pieces of garbage picking on...Biden's dog, Champ. (Yes.) Saying how he is dirty and is not a "presidential" dog. (Believe this is more deflection after turd Ted Cruz and his awful family left their dog, ironically named Snowflake, in the cold when they took off to Mexico as Texans froze.)

• Members

It's true that you never know what some lunatic will do. Still, I'd say one of the few things that still unites people is a love for dogs. Don't get me wrong, I know there are people who don't care for animals, but I can guarantee you Ted Cruz did not help himself by abandoning that dog. Just like NewsMax isn't doing itself any favors by punking on Champ. A love for pets is bipartisan.

It's not as if this were a hurricane and he had to risk his kids or leave the dog.  He could have driven them all to a warm hotel out of state and then come back to Texas to help his people. What a complete tool. This is a lot like Mitt Romney strapping his dog to the roof of his car. People don't just forget it.

• Members

this is the Tan Suit of calling out Pres. Biden. that man is doing such a good job, they are going after an innocent dog. I don't know about any of you, but for me....it's outright wonderful for the world to see the sick vile right wingers destroy themselves in front of our very eyes. it's been decades in the making.

you know, and it's just a feeling, I think so many are outright ticked off over leaving the dog in a freezing house then leaving the country.

• Members

Agree.  I don't love dogs, or ANY animals, and even *I* thought what Cruz did to Snowflake was beyond the pale.  Just as I think Greg Kelly is a jackass for picking on a defenseless, 12-year-old German Shepherd.

I hope karma lifts its' leg and takes a ginormous piss on them both.