• Vee

• Khan

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
1 hour ago, ReddFoxx said:

News outlets haven't called the race yet, but Wasserman is reliable and has accurately called other races in the past. Based on what is left to count, Ossoff should win two. Republicans have maxed out and Metro Atlanta is heavily unreported.

Please God, let it be. I cannot stand Kelly Loeffer. Sure, they are both awful, but insider trading off a pandemic? Plus dabbling with the Klan? I find that beyond redeption, not that she's sorry in the first place. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, Juliajms said:

Please God, let it be. I cannot stand Kelly Loeffer. Sure, they are both awful, but insider trading off a pandemic? Plus dabbling with the Klan? I find that beyond redeption, not that she's sorry in the first place. 

It's a done deal.  Warnock is the projected winner.  We just need him to pull Ossof across the finish line.  Loeffler is so hated, her WNBA team publicly campaigned against her and wore Warnock t shirts.  

• Members
Just now, ChitHappens said:

It's a done deal.  Warnock is the projected winner.  We just need him to pull Ossof across the finish line.  Loeffler is so hated, her WNBA team publicly campaigned against her and wore Warnock t shirts.  

You just made my night.

• Members

Wasserman just called the other race for Ossoff. I honestly am in shock. I figured one but not both. Those organizers in Georgia deserve a whole lot of something. Amazing work and the democratic party should clone those organizers over the entire southeast.

• Members
1 minute ago, JaneAusten said:

Wasserman just called the other race for Ossoff. I honestly am in shock. I figured one but not both. Those organizers in Georgia deserve a whole lot of something. Amazing work and the democratic party should clone those organizers over the entire southeast.

This is too good to be true, but I think it is. I haven't been this happy in ages.

• Members
1 minute ago, Juliajms said:

This is too good to be true, but I think it is. I haven't been this happy in ages.

Beating McConnell makes me feel happier than Biden beating Trump, especially after what McConnell has done since 2009

3 minutes ago, Khan said:

I'm really looking forward to the right claiming this election was rigged, too.

How many recounts for these races? 3 or 4?

• Members
1 minute ago, JaneAusten said:

Beating McConnell makes me feel happier than Biden beating Trump, especially after what McConnell has done since 2009

I can't really decide which makes me happier. Both are delicious. Trump really screwed over McConnell. I'm not taking anything at all away from the organizers. I'm just pleased those sociopaths turned on each other in the end.

5 minutes ago, Khan said:

I'm really looking forward to the right claiming this election was rigged, too.

Exactly. Cry some more.  I swear, I used to be an empathetic person, but I am so finished with all of these people.