• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hahaha. About time.

Congrats, @Fevuh.

And as for dragging The Orange One out of the WH, I think quite a few people at this point would not mind it, and have memes and gifs ready...well the ones not already created.

Heck, he will be lucky to make it off the stage without Security snatching him up for one of his many crimes at the rate he's going.

• Members

Count me as someone who doesn't want to see Trump dragged from the WH. That would be such a reality show ending to the reality show presidency. I want Trump to go to Maralago or one of his other properties for the holidays and simply never come back. I want Joe Biden to have a dignified, COVID safe inauguration attended by all living former presidents and First Ladies (although the Carters obvs gets a pass). I don't want it overshadowed by Trump. I want it to be a thoughtful, somber event where we finally get to watch the end of the Trump years.

• Members

That's great news. You now have to keep us all updated on your progress. No pressure, lol.

What's funny is that during my many musings on how I would rewrite and redeem the mess that was ATWT's final decade, I mentally created an elaborately constructed storyline bringing back the Bryant character, who after overcoming a traumatic experience, eventually attends Harvard Business School (triggering all his grandmother's succession grooming impulses when she finds out) with a combination of online and in person learning, so your announcement brought out a bit of a chuckle and head nod.

As for the accusation that Biden is only choosing Harvard and Yale, Ivy League alums, Madame Vice President-Elect says "I'm still speaking", HBCU alumna has entered the chat. Also, there many more positions to be filled and a number of them are of vast importance. After sitting idle on their hands about Trump's cronyism picks, now people decide that it's of the utmost importance to speak up? Puhlease.

Thanks for posting that news conference, @Vee
It was uplifting and actually a bit comforting, tbh.

• Members

Yep. Pretty much. It should not have to be this much of a struggle for a transfer of power period.

And like @Khan said, while I am hoping for the best, I am preparing for the worse, bracing for him to lash out once the last of his lame attempts to get the election overturned fails. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

LOL. A while back in Michigan, when restaurant lobbies were open, they wanted each customer who dined in the restaurant to provide their phone number for contact tracing purposes. People were in an uproar about how they have a right to their privacy and won't be giving out their phone number. These are the same exact people who jumped at the chance to join Parler and give out their SSN. Idiots.