Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The Biden-Harris transition team has a YouTube page. I watched a 20 minutes briefing. If you have watched any of the campaign rally events before the election, you likely noticed the sign language interpretation. Today, I couldn't help but notice how expressive the guy in the violet turtleneck was in his interpretation. In particular, how he signed the comment about Donald Trump's cases being laughed out of court, is really worth watching.

https://youtu.be/btvU7pGdGfM

• Members

Thanks - my VP said in a 1:1 call - you know what, no matter how you do you'll know that you got accepted to the program.  I'm afraid but I said - getting accepted isn't enough now.  I actually thought that way beforehand, that if I got accepted that it would be enough.  Now I have to do it and don't want to fail or quit.  I need to do research on these types of programs and start prepping for things I have forgotten and God I hope it's not alot of Finance...I stunk at Finance and my checking and savings accounts would tell you I still do.  LOLLL

• Members

@Vee the whole administration is nuts.  Who even knows who advises him but they're clearly not smart or you can't control him.  He's nuts.  Like, you lost by around 3 Million votes the last time and like 7 Million this time.  The Electoral system didn't save his a** this time and he's a bitter loser.  What's going to be fun is trying to see him weasel his way back in 4 years from now after someone else more young, popular, and charismatic rises in the Republican party and defeats him in the primaries.  

• Members

I don't believe he'll run again in '24. He has neither the stamina nor the attention span. I do have hope that the desperation for him will fracture the party base in the ensuing time. I don't believe they can create their own version of him. He was a freak moonshot.

Worth watching it all:

LMAO:

• Members

Plus he simply has too much legal exposure.

The idea that he'll run again in 2024 is an example of the PTSD that the whole country has left over from 2016. He's not a supervillain and he's not immortal. He's a mobster who, once he's out of office, will no longer have any real value to the people who used him to attack this country.

• Members

I don't think he's unstoppable (although I do think he is very formidable and Biden was one of the few who could have beaten him), but I think he will continue to try to tease a run to raise money and get attention. I don't think he will be here by 2024, and if he is I don't think he will be running...but I don't want to assume anything at this point. 

Not surprised about the Flynn pardon. Fauxgressives like Kyle Kulinski were begging him to pardon Assange and Snowden (others in that bracket like Greenwald long seem to have given up pretending to care). I think they know it's never happening and never was but will not give up the grift. Any time I hear about what a champion of free speech he is I choke.

In some interesting House news.