The Politics Thread

• Members

It's confirmed AFAIC. YMMV. Fox and the AP called it hours ago and they're very good.

Jim Acosta on CNN: "My sources inside the Trump Administration are extremely pessimistic. They're hoping to turn things around in Arizona. Keep in mind we at CNN haven't called Arizona for Biden, but pretty much everyone else has. My sources also think they'll lose the recounts."

Meanwhile!

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The logic for Arizona with the Trump people is he was doing well with the current vote and that will mean 10-30K win in the end. We'll see whether that is true. 

I'm hoping Georgia may pull it out in the end, but I know that's a tall order. Whatever happens there, Stacey Abrams - who was viciously attacked for months by the horseshore brigade and Trump cultists - has more than earned a key role in the party's future.

• Members

Trump supporters are trying to disturb counting of votes in the Detroit counting location, and how is CNN framing it?  "Tense Situation At Detroit Counting Location."  Which is just vague as hell and lets the Trumpers off the metaphorical hook.

Could we please vote CNN off the airwaves?