The Politics Thread

• Members

"Oh, shut up Bernie" has become my new mantra.

Anyone on the far-left who still holds out hope for a real, progressivist revolution, led either by Bernie Sanders or someone else, has a long, long, LONG wait ahead of them.

Pete Buttigieg would be better off hoping for a TV gig.  (I hear Ellen DeGeneres's show could be on the market.)

Edited by Khan

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There's a 18 page and growing thread over on Lipstick Alley talking about Kamala's ethnicity. When it comes to politics,  Lipstick Alley posters mainly consists of agents (white conservatives who infiltrate black websites by  pretending to be black),  Uncle Toms, fake militants, and Bernie Bros. One of the main posters who is going after Kamala has a Kylie Jenner avatar. 

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/um-why-do-people-keep-calling-kamala-harris-african-american.3806428/

• Members

It's absolutely true and it's going to be one hell of a fight.  The voter suppression and disinformation campaigns are already in high gear. It will never stop amazing me how much power Fox "News" has over people.

Already I'm seeing people say that Harris called Biden a racist (she said the opposite) while challenging his past positions on busing. They are saying she believed his accusers. Meanwhile he never denied kissing that woman on the head and such. He even promised to do better.  She never said she believed TR. She said she had the right to tell her story. Ugh. This stuff drives me nuts.

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

I've been following the MA-Senate primary off and on, because Joe Kennedy seemed to be running just to run without much to offer voters. Ed Markey, the incumbent, is, sadly, being propped up by ex-Bernie cultists, but this is still quite an entertaining moment (and Kennedy's lackluster response probably shows you why he is currently beginning to crater in polling).

• Members

Jeannine Pirro: "Something's going to happen before the election, and [Joe Biden's] not even going to be on the ticket."

That's funny, many have been saying the same thing about Donald Trump. #NaturalCauses2020

Edited by Khan