Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Is anyone else still scratching their heads over Kim Jong Un's abrupt change of heart?

I don't subscribe or really give much relevance to conspiracy theories, and this is pure speculation on my part...but it seems to me too good to be true.  Trump's popularity was on the steady decline, or at least stuck in no man's land.  Out of the blue, after a year of trading insults and threats, now these two inept leaders are best buds?  Like I said, this is purely speculation on my part, but I can't help but think Putin has his hands in this somehow.  He needed to give his American puppet Prez a boost so he made some agreements with Un and voila.   Just sayin. 

Although a nuclear free Korea would be wonderful.

• Members

I think:

- the testing site collapse has a big role in this 

- there are probably still other tests or research facilities that we won't know about (and if Trump knows he will stay quiet about for PR reasons)

- the sanctions have taken a big toll 

- China probably got involved as last year they seemed to be increasingly fed up. 

• Members

Speaking of things we'll likely never know, it appears that the U.S. military and government are prepared to sweep this under the rug with no prescriptions on how to avoid this from happening again and no one in the upper echelons even prepared to take responsibility for what is being described as "lax oversight" and "sloppy" paperwork.

Military Inquiry Finds Soldiers Were Unprepared in Deadly Niger Ambush

• Members

I see what you're sayin.  Let's see what happens.

I saw that on CBS This Morning today.   The animation was disturbing.  I feel so sad for these families not only for the death of their sons/husbands/fathers, but to know it was completely avoidable doubles down on the hurt.

This is what, the 3rd or 4th military fiasco under Trump after just a year and a half in office?  Where's the Benghazi crowd now?!?!  Hypocrites. 

• Members

This. Remember  KJU made an unexpected trip to Beijing just a couple of weeks before things settled down. I bet the Chinese called him in and took him to task.

Meanwhile, Trump then starts **** with Iran.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I'm glad for her but she also signed a law at the same time making it more difficult for lgbt people to adopt or foster kids...

@marceline I guess you probably weren't surprised Kucinich flamed out in the gubernatorial primary in Ohio, but did you think it would be closer? The media was pushing him so much, I guess because they want to keep the Bernie vs Democrats war going.