The Politics Thread

• Members

I don't.  At this point it's clear to me that there are some very violent men of all political persuasions.   I might consider a set up for anyone in power accused by only one person.  In this case the women involved told people at the time it happened, so it seems pretty clearly true.

I bet there will be a few more victims coming forward before it's over.  The ones coming forward in this case were very brave. I doubt I would have had the nerve because this is the kind of guy who can and will make your life hell. Thank God he's been stripped of his official power.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wasn't trying to say that only men of one political persuasion are violent. I was just saying I no longer have any faith or ability to trust most media reporting, especially after the insanity against Obama and the Clintons.

• Members

Right. I think it depends on the criteria we're using to evaluate.  More people are dead because of W and those around him.  We set Iraq on fire under his regime when they basically did nothing to us. Some estimates put the number of dead around 1 million, if you count lack of food and medicine due to the war.

• Members

^ This whole thing is already so ugly.  It's clearly going to get worse. I only hope that the people who deserve jail get it, but I also won't be surprised if the mask totally slips from the Republicans and they try to subvert justice entirely.