Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was reading an article last week about how many insects are dying off and how it's likely even worse than we know. (this was in Germany or France so who knows what it's like here). This will just make that continue (not even getting into effects on humans). 

This is the third or fourth pretty good piece I've read from Kristof lately. I remember him being somewhat unbearable under W and Obama...

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Those who pray should add Ruth Bader Ginsburg to their list.  She may be healthy, but at 84 anything can happen.  I admire these people who hang in there as long as they can for the sake of the country.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357657-ginsburg-ill-be-a-scotus-justice-for-as-long-as-i-can?rnd=1509228187

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

There are a lot of racists in this country

Also a lot of people who are fed up with business as usual in DC. The funny thing is despite Trumps attempts to shake things up, Congress - all republican - has yet to pass anything and they are only fast forwarding their tax bill due to fear of their donors turning their backs in 2018 elections. Same as the prior 6 years in congress which was under GOP control with Obama. Nothing done in Congress. Other than a ton of Hillary investigations

Edited by JaneAusten