Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I get what you're saying. What I meant is to take him away from there before he becomes just like them. He's still a kid - maybe there is still time for the apple to fall far from the tree.

Meanwhile, there are people in my neighborhood who STILL have T**** signs in their yards and T**** flags draped over their garages. After all this!!!!!

• Members

And before it gets posted: Yes, Dana Bash did briefly suggest a "new tone" in the above video. She was then shut down in under 30 seconds, agreed it didn't count, and CNN has spent the last half hour since slamming him.

• Members

Jim Acosta: "If you believe the president was trying to bring healing to the nation, I have an exciting array of Trump-related products for you." Says Trump is facing the prospect of losing the WH and Pence's protection, who is furious with him.

CNN and MSNBC both calling the video ridiculous and pathetic, that he's trying to save his hide.

Acosta, paraphrased: "There are some WH officials who are just not dealing with the reality of this situation, who think it's 'just some protestors who got out of line.' They're not living in reality." Gloria Borger: "The president has cordoned himself off. No serious person is talking to him anymore."

Edited by Vee

• Members

So, that's gonna be the theme of 2021: people who are pronounced dead then not really.  Great.

How many days 'til Christmas again?

It's okay, Former Senator Danforth.  We've all had bad boyfriends from time to time. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Khan