Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hope this business with the FBI finally shows Democrats that reaching across the aisle is a non-starter. If the Repubs are reaping the result of years of stoking anti-intellectualism and racism the Dems are dealing with the results of always trying to find common ground with them even to the detriment of the people we are supposed to be helping. The GOP is no longer a viable party. They aren't interested in governing. They care nothing about the Constitution.

• Members

The lack of media attention to this is proof that Trump is truly becoming the living embodiment of a

'Teflon Don' (what John Gotti used to be known as).

Donald Trump's Child Rape Accuser Canceled Her Press Conference Due to Death Threats

Trump's followers  continue to threaten and bully others as well.

Yogurt Is Not White Enough for These White Nationalists

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I don't know the validity of the polls but apparently 2 new polls out have Trump leading in NH. Given that it's a state mostly white and full of a lot of bigots, I'm not that shocked, but it's still part of a bad trend this week. I just wish this was all done already. 

• Members

President Obama's stats guy from 2012 wrote an Op-Ed that says that national polls do not give an accurate indication of likely voters and that an effective campaign is better off looking at the data from each state.  

This makes sense, especially while I look at the media's claims that Black voting participation is down yet, looking at the 'battleground' state of North Carolina where over a half-million Blacks have already voted, the numbers are saying the quite the opposite.

Judging from the polls clusterf*ck of the 2012 race where you had three different national polls painting three very different pictures, I'd agree that the polls that matter most are the polls the voter walks to in order to cast their vote.  All other polls are manipulating numbers.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

In other news, Melania Trump just gave a wooden, tepid and poorly received speech about the evils of bullying - yes, this from the Trump campaign - which may or may not have been plagiarized from... wait for it... Marla Maples.

• Members

I figured that there must be problems with the story from the woman who claimed Trump raped her at 13. If not the press would have been all over it like white on rice. They certainly did not shy from the Access Hollywood story and this would have been a ratings grabber for sure. I'm not saying she's lying because I do think he's capable of it, but there are issues.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation