AMC: Monday 11/10/08

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why did Di have plastic surgery? Where is the wonderful Kelli Giddish? I really hate how this story is turning

I hate Jake and Taylor now bc TIIC used Amanda and threw her under the bus for them. I can only hope that this breakup with Jake and new connection with David will bring back her inner bitch.

• Members

David & Amanda-have loved them for nearly two years :wub:

So what does Annie deserve for being a psychopathic murdering child using bitch? Ryan deserves alot of things, but Annie using her daughter to do it is pretty damn sick and Aidan, he deserves so many things right now.

I might find Annie rootable if she weren't using Emma-the daughter she CLAIMS to love-to hurt other people.

• Members

What did Aidan do? I missed the end bc of the preemption.

I also hate what Annie is doing. She's making things incredibly hard and I dont see how she thinks she can get away with it. She cant really blame anyone but herself if she loses Emma permanently

• Members

Maybe, as a working actress, she didn't enjoy the fact that she was fired and maybe didn't want to return to AMC on a limited run after being fired for no reason in the first place.

Not saying this to you, Cheap, but I wish people in general would understand the fact that actors are real life HUMANS and not the fictional characters they play. Sometimes, when you're fired for no reason -- no matter what your profession -- you don't feel as if you owe any type of loyalty to your former employer. I know that I wouldn't return to a job that fired me just so I can do a limited run. Actors, unfortunately, do have egos. I'm not saying Giddish is egotistical, but as a business decision, she or her management said -- wait. If they fired you and don't want you back full time, only to use you for a plot point, why bother? We have no idea, honestly, what goes on during any type of negotiations. If this is how it indeed played out, I don't blame Kelli. I wouldn't want to be fired and then, wait a second, come back so we can use you for like two seconds, and then kick you to the curb again.

New York-based actors (stage and screen) are the unsung heroes of the entertainment world.

• Members

Not to get on you, but it's hilarious. You thought that the bland, undefined character of Annie was this wonderful character who's been ruined. I, on the other hand, view Annie as this renewed character that has SOOOOOOOO much potential now that she is actually DOING something, other than writing fairy tales and telling Ryan how perfect he is. She's entertaining. She's always doing SOMETHING that makes me, as a viewer, say, "wait... what is she really trying to do? What's gonna happen next with Annie?"

I'm sorry but, I love this revised Annie Novak Lavery character.

• Members

I am loving AMC these days. The entire show is entertaining to me.

I am loving Jake & Taylor and excited that AMC is finally getting the storyline going.

I really didn't think they would go there with Annie being the kidnapper. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. It looked like the NotDi character was pointing the gun at Greenlee in the previews. I don't get how it even got to this. I can't even believe that this woman was suppose to be Di. I heart Kelli Giddish, but I do not blame her for not coming back to this. And she was not fired, Kelli left on her own.

I feel bad for the character of Amanda and want to see her get revenge on JR. I like her scenes with David, but not ready to jump on that bandwagon yet. I don't see how they could work.

I hope that AMC does not make David & Krystal a couple, but they seem to be hinting in that direction. Crazy! ;)

• Members

Amen, hallelujah, word and preach!

Last year OLTL brought Dan Gauthier back for two shows after firing him. And while I was thrilled to see him because I loved the tacit admission of wrongdoing on their part I would've been perfectly happy if he'd told them to shove it.

OTOH, I have it on good authority that one of my fave actresses told a certain show to go screw itself when they finally came crawling back to her and couldn't meet her terms. And frankly I couldn't be happier.

If KG chose not to return then God bless her. I wish her all the best.

• Members

When did I say Annie has been ruined? How did you get that from my post? Ive always loved her and still loving her now. I just dont condone someone letting a parent beleive their child is dead. The wild goose chase and dolls in the grave was a bit much. The only way that Annie is going to get Emma back legally is to get herself together and be patient. It sucks for her at the moment but she did kill Ritchie (among other things) and unfortunetly for her, she is suffering bc of it. Committing even more crimes isnt going to get her back Emma. In fact when she is found out, if she's thrown in jail then she has no one to blame but herself. She's lost all credibility and any legal standing she might have had. I hate Ryan and while I dont feel bad for him, he now has a valid reason to keep Emma from Annie. As a fan, I cant support everything she does and this definetly isnt one of them

Archived