AMC: Monday 11/10/08

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well Di and Annie were friends long before they both debuted...so it makes sense in that...sense.

But yeah, sucks that Di has to go out this way...although if AMC was never going to bring Kelli back fulltime as Di, then I guess this makes sense? Better a familiar character than some random and/or new character.

• Members

Oh, the Hubbards! I loved them today, too. Angie and Krystal's scenes were great. I am really digging this story; Pratt could've made Rebecca a psycho bitch trying to "win" Jesse back, but she's sweet as pie and accepting of his new/old life, which, actually, makes things more complicated.

• Members

Worth the price of admission alone. *siiiigh* But another fun show overall for me.

Love Angie and KWAK as friends, think it's hysterical that Krystal's already having sexual fantasies (what she called "nightmares") about Dr. Deelish. Ha. Sorry, Thaddeus (and I am not even rooting for David and Krystal as a couple or anything).

Love Annie, slinking about in a bubble bath and towel while screwing with Ryan's head. LOVE it. And god love Cam, god love him, nice guy and all...but his acting has been in stroke out mode throughout Emma's kidnapping earning his Ryan as RageMonkey stripes again. All the screeching, whisper-shouting and slamming is tedious.

I am flip-floppy about Jake and Taylor as a couple. I am leaning towards each character being better off in other character's orbits, or at least out of potential couple orbit...for now, but am open-minded to them.

• Members

Me too. I watched them purposely in the marathon last night to give them another chance, but I'll admit I'm leaning towards Jake/Amanda (I was loving them) and Taylor/Tad or Taylor/somebody else. I'm just not feeling them.

Ryan deserves everything he's getting. LOL

• Members

Another great episode!

Krystal thinking she was having a heart attack after dreaming of David was funny to me. I loved how David taunted Tad about having his hands up his wife's blouse, too!

David & Amanda brought the chemistry today.

Poor Angie has been trying to bottle everything up and I can't wait for today to see just how much she lets out at Jesse!

I still like Taylor/Jake and I'm glad her paralysis storyline is ending sooner than later now that she has some feeling back. I thought Frankie was a little harsh with Brot, though, considering all that Brot has been through.

I loved Annie toying with Ryan and it was even better when Aidan burst in at the end and they both just smiled at each other.

• Members

I'm with Steve on everything here except I hope this kidnapping story makes SOME sort of sense. Did Annie get Di to kidnap Emma before the tornado or after? Poor Emma, and here I thought Kathy was gonna be the screwed up kid.

Lotsa great moments--especially in the last act with Aiden and Emma and with Jesse walking in on Angie and Krystal chatting (I wish we had heard them talk for a bit longer tho)

Archived