Y&R: Paris Promo

• Members

I think that the Paris scenes are not going to be the highlight of November...the aftermath will...and instead of Paris being all about Nick and Sharon (GOD wasn't 11 year enough of that TOXIC relationship) it will be about Victor and Ashley and how Phyllis deals with Nick being a lying SOB (yes we all know once a cheater always a cheater...blah blah blah)....I want a strong Phyllis...Sharon already has the sniveling strumpett part down to a tee!!! The thing is some Nick fans want him to be a cheater and an adulter....why would you want your favorite to be scum of the earth again????

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is Phyllis reacting like her kid died? Whatever bitch, you get what you give. And sleeping with a married man within months of his daughter dying is the the utmost in repulsive.

And why did those two little snots Noah and Eden get to go to Paris?

This looks terrible.

• Members

It's SOAPnet promo. And it does look cheap, like an ABC Promo, but I'm still hyped about it. I don't care if Phyllis slept with Sharon's husband and took him, and I don't care if Sharon sleeps with Nick in Paris. Soaps are about drama, and I'm looking forward to this.

• Members

ok....I don't know about anybody else, especially NON-Phick fans, some of whom do tend to FF over all their scenes, but after watching Nick and Phyllis over the past two weeks, the time that some SHICK fans swore that PHICK would be broken up by the time Nick leaves to go to Paris to find Victor, and not WITH Sharon as some SHICK fans swore was going to happen, but I don't see any issues, any hints or any melodrama where Nick falls out of love with Phyllis and back in love with Sharon....don't see it at all. At least with the PHICK affair, there was definate issues ( Sharon sniffing after Brad and never home while Nick was home with Noah before returning to work at NE ) and a DEFINATE history of adultery with the couple. That being said, after just watching tomorrow's US show....I don't see it happening...there has to be something that happens to cause this so called "kiss"...my money is on Sharon playing her trump card...Cassie....and she gets all teary eyed and snot running out of her nose and Nick goes to comfort her and Sharon goes in for a kiss ..... and since we now know that the hot romance in Paris is NOT SHICK but Victor and Ashely.....I think some SHICK fans are in for a bitter disappointment.....again

also, Sharon must have amnesia....she took Noah to Paris on April 20th, 2006 and returned from Paris on April 26th....I am beginning to think the writers do not have a research staff.....

• Members

I'm watching the whole affair again on Youtube and God it just reminds of me how great Y&R was back then.

Heck I know I said Brad and Phyllis could be hot but he and Sharon were SMOKING back then.

And I have no clue where the writers are going with this. Phyllis could be crying for a lot of different reasons. I have a bad feeling thought that they are gonna have HER do something bad. Something so bad that she regrets it immediately and that is what causes her to break down and cry. I hope that's not the case but it is a possibility.

Archived