Y&R: Paris Promo

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW! That looks amazing! From start to finish, if the show turns out to be as great as this promo is making it out to be, then the ratings should reflect it.

Does anyone know if they will be airing the promo on just Soapnet or will it be aired on CBS as well?

I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks. Ashley, Victor, Noah, Eden (I can't believe I'm excited about seeing her!!), Nick, Sharon....I can't wait!

• Members

the cheesy dialogue between dumb and dumper..."I've always wanted to come to Paris"....excuse me SHARON :blink: ...didn't you and Noah go to Paris around the time of the PHICK affair or shortly there after :unsure: ????

dumb and dumber sound stupid....

Michelle Stafford....OMG the woman is AWESOME!!!!! let's hope Phyllis goes home and packs up her and Summer and moves into the penthouse (looky looky its empty!!!) I want Nick (and therefore JM) to act his balls off to get his girls back..

truthfully I never liked JM as an actor...soaps are full of pretty boys that are bland and boring...that was JM for me from 1994 to 2005...he is only good in scenes with MS( the more dramatic the better ) because she has the ability (so many who have acted with her say) to bring out the best in an actor...for me the 11 years Nick and Sharon were on my screen were used for bathroom breaks, cleaning out the cat litter box or doing my job instead of watching MY show....for me they were nothing but another commerical...filler!!

If that little snippet of MS makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up, I can only imagine the rest of the scene....can anyone say Emmy reel!!!!!! I know I can!!!!

• Members

if the writers have Noah and Eden do a remake of Lily and Daniel on the run with their parents and guardians chasing after them I will be sorely disappointed...surely they can think of something new .... and please don't use Noah to pimp Nick and Sharon as a couple...that has been Cassie's job for the last 3 years and I am beginning to think that Camryn Grimes gets a check every time they say "Cassie"!!! sad the only way to pimp SHICK is to use their children to hold them up!

• Members

OMFG I couldn't agree more!

I had chills when she came up. I wasn't even expecting that all but now I'm totally psyched for Paris.

And Eden and Noah look cute together.

Sharon and Nick = BORING! God that was so cheesy.

Love Jack's line during that promo. I can't wait to see everything fall around him.

This is gonna be REAL GOOD.

Archived