Y&R: Week of October 06, 2008

• Members

Buffy Alum alert without character spoiler. Larry Bagby, as some may recall grabbed Buffy's Butt in Gym class only to be thrown on his own ass, is on today's Canadian. It took me all episode to put my finger on who this SUPER SEXY CUTIE was. He's also in Walk the Line as a member of Johnny Cash's band. I like seeing Actors on this show who are also in movies. Maybe the stigma of being on daytime, has vanished!! Please TPTB let him stay. He could be paired with any number of the ladies on this show.

Unfortunately, I was off today and watched on a New Mac day. Despite what some have said, I have not seen an acting improvement. Maybe she's toned down a bit but it was still a drag to an otherwise really good show.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh please! You're still beating that old dead horse? No one believes you - not even your fellow CK haters.

Neither of them are not needed? I completely agree! :)

Thankyou for proving that (a) you do not understand my posts at all and (b ) you are of the "Suresucks" :rolleyes: mentality.

I have never set out to attack you (or anyone else) without provocation, so I don't see why you must pick apart everything I say.

• Members

Even if TS did "sure suck" (which she sure DOESN'T), I wouldn't resort to childish name-calling.

Also, I find it ironic that you called TS that name. Were you trying to start a fight? If so, mission accomplished, but you're the one who always complains about the TS and CK arguments...

• Members

Back to topic, if everyone needs a few shots of Botox to soothe their brows then I'm willing to do it at cost (sorry, not running a charity here...) If Botox can't soothe your worries then how about some Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane? Intense Pulsed Light treatment? Dermabrasion?

Who am I kidding, everyone take a Valium.

Nikki's hairstyles are bothering me...the Bells are being a bit partisan, tsk tsk.

• Members

OMG!

I LOVE YOU BOTH!

I know everyline to that movie, and adventures in babysitting.

Niki's hair doesnt work in that SP style ebcause of the color and how tight they pull it up and how much hairspray they put in it. You can see all the work they put into it because of the color, as where with darker hair you cant. They also try to ahrd and way overdo it.

• Members

I LOVED the music used in Friday's episode, it felt like old-school Y&R. The scores were sweeping and were an important part of almost each scene. Y&R hasn't used music like that in quite some time. The episode was quite enjoyable, barring the mess that is Eden. Most of us thought Rauch would screw up the production, but I think so far, things have gotten better with him there.

• Administrator

I noticed that the music in Monday's US episode was very dark (kinda like old school Y&R) and I liked it. I don't think I heard those dark pieces before, so let me know if they're new or not.

I liked what Jack did to Adam. Jack is trying to keep his hands clean. LOL

• Members

Re Thursday's ep

Nikki was now in a black sleeveless dress.Why in October in Wisconsin?

I liked the Karen.Victoria scenes. Karen if written well could be a good addition.

What was the point of having Katherine leave GCAC to pop in and see Neil and then return -couldn't she have phoned?

Who cares about River/Lowell?

The problem is these stories

Michael investigating Lowell's case

Heather badgering everyone about Victor and thhe dead guy(if they show that photo one more time...)

All the talk about N E on the brink

Restless style

There's no soapiness! No romance,emotions,hidden passions etc These stories should be the backdrop and maybe MAB is building to this ,but it isn't engaging on that emotional level

Does that make sense?

Archived