Y&R: Week of October 06, 2008

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fridays ep was an improvement with jack's scheme taking effect and Lowell escaping. Eden better improve and fast.

Jack/Sharon is all wrong but a gradual breakup of those two and Nick/Phyllis could be good.No more marriages for these characters!

Bill Bell spent years teasing with a Victor/Nikki reunion -the same for Nick/Sharon.

As for Melody's weight gain - I have no issue with that-it's the too tight dresses and the overdone makeup that is the problem.

Having Adam meet the forger at the GCAC was ridiculous.I realise there are budget issues and this is a standing set,but couldn't they rig up a corner with a table/chairs to depict an out of the way diner or something?

Paul definitely needs more to do - but I say no to Paul/Ashley or Nikki. The mix and match of characters is one of the show's problems.

Paul needs to get involved with someone new or maybe have Ricky re-enter his life.Could Ricky be being raised by Isabella's cousin,who he thinks of as a mother?

She could feel Paul is a negligent father and they could be adverserial at first.Maybe she is planning to marry and her intended doesn't like her attachment to the boy and tries to get Paul to take him back?

• Members

i watch soap opera. if i can believe that people can come back from the dead, have twin cousins, and all that other crazy over the top [!@#$%^&*] i can sure picture Vail Bloom's Heather as the ADA..

I too would love to see Doug Davidson front and center.

and as a LAUREN lover, and a fan of michael/lauren i just happy they are still together, on the screen, have scenes, and are a real couple.

• Members

Word.

But Vail Bloom is still hot. LOL

Hopefully Paul will soon get a story: Either with CHRISTINE or Nikki (or Ash although they aren too boring together)... Doug Davidson is too damn fine to be wasted like card board 5 years and counting... <_<

@Mark: OMG - isn't that child B*tchtoria in your avatar??? Even if she was just child and it is mean to feel like that, but I hated that brat with a passion. B)

• Members

I miss Christine (mostly out of nostalgia), but she and Paul never did if for me. AT ALL. He is a BURNING HUNK OF LOVE, and he needs a HOT FIERY MAMA. That is where Lauren and (IMO) Maggie were great pairings. Different, but both were firecrackers.

I'd be totally for the theory that a relative of Isabella with a chip on her shoulder toward Paul returns with Ricky. I think that is an awesome idea.

Vail is HOT...which is why I thought she was a better fit for Jabot (dealing with cosmetics issues). She seems positively unwise and over-reaching in the way she pursues her DA responsibilities.

Yes, those are the three main incarnations of Victoria :-). I thought she was a sweet little girl, and I missed her when they replaced her.

I find it fun to sort of "flip through" these characters in their various incarnations.

One of these days I'll do all the Doctor Whos :).

• Members

Friday's episode: I am amazed by the nice background music that's been going on throughout the episode. Then, Nikki, Victoria and Nick get together, and all along I am humming one of my favorite, dark, ominous pieces of music Y&R has.... Then, as Nikki is telling Nick and Victoria about Walter Palin, the music I have been humming starts playing! :lol:

Archived