Y&R: Week of October 06, 2008

• Members

Count me in as someone who loathes Cane: his character is an INSULT to this show's history IMHO, and should leave the canvas ASAP. And to think he should fit in Cricket's age range (since real Phillip did), and instead he's banging Lily.

Had they really wanted to bring in a new Chancellor, they should have hired a younger actor to play Phillip III (Nina's son).

Unfortunately, I just get the feeling that they will keep DG on the show for a VERY LONG time...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I agree. Tuesday's show was fantastic! I loved the breakdown of this episode, having a big storm with "couples" being together. You had Nick/Phyllis, Jack/Sharon, Chloe/Billy, Lily/Cane, and Jana/Kevin/Amber/Daniel. You could also tell this was probably Nick/Phyllis and Jack/Sharon's last hurrah, their last "romantic" episode. Loved the Chloe/Billy scenes and their meeting in flasbhacks, then at the end, "I never expected to fall your father." YES!! :D I hate Lily/Cane but even thought their scenes were nice......and then Billy catching them. The script was fine too, so this was a good start for Amanda Beall.

Yeah, I also agree that the production was very good in this episode.

• Members

Regarding this spoiler, it works well, since

I have been on the anti-Khalil bandwagon lately, but I found her elevator scenes to be quite good.

Honestly, until you mentioned it, I don't think I'd give the storm two thoughts myself...I'd have just gotten in the elevator.

• Members

Was that a new security desk today at the beginning of the episode while Lily was at Jabot? I don't think I've seen it before.

I also just saw a clip from tomorrow's episode, it looks like Rauch had one of the small offices at Newman redesigned. Neil, Nick, and Victoria were in those scenes, by the way.

• Members

Cane/Lily.........Ugh!!! Why haven't the writers killed this LML creation, yet??!!!

LOL Lane has staying power. A new couple that survived a strike and regime change. TPTB know Lily and Cane have a fanbase. I think they will always be in each others realm even when apart.

Archived