Forbes March Headed To DAYS?

• Members

Could it be, can it be? According to Soap Opera Digest, Forbes March was seen on the Days of Our Lives, set around the same time that Galen Gering and Eric Martsolf were in for a reading. Now we all know what roles Gering and Martsolf landed but does this mean the former One Life To Life star March, will sign on as the missing Eric Brady, twin to Alison Sweeney's Sami? Does this mean that the DAYS brass has been reading the postings of the Daytime Confidential fans? Many of the readers including myself have voiced the opinion that March would be the perfect recast of Eric Brady, the role vacated by Supernatural, star Jensen Ackles.

http://daytimeconfidential.com/

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All three men were supposedly trying out for the role of the FBI agent that Gerring ultimately secured. I guess the show was impressed with Martsolf and gave him the role of Brady. Hopefully, they were also impressed with March and are giving him a role, maybe Eric Brady.

They do need to start beefing up that late-20/early-30 something group. I'm sick of it just being those six characters, EJ, Sami, Nicole, Lucas, Chloe and Philip. By adding Brady, this FBI agent and now Eric, it will spice things up in my mind.

• Members

I agree with DetroitPiston that Jensen Ackles is over-rated and I doubt will ever come back to DAYS. I think Forbes March would be good as Eric. ONE LIFE made a big mistake IMHO by axing March and killing off Nash. This current Tess/Natalie/Jared mess would've worked better if Nash was still on the show--maybe in a coma.

Archived