Y&R: Week of September 15, 2008

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with all of these....I think Amber is a whiner too. BUT I will say she is much more tolerable to me when she's paired with Daniel. And he's much more NOT tolerable to me when he's paired with Colleen. :P I'll loan whoever needs it the gun to shoot Colleen...but only if they promise to use it on Chloe next! <_<

And YAY about the Abbott marriage crumbling. It's about time....and we can only pray who will be next. :D

• Members

I love Lauren to but you are dreamin if you think she will get a story if this happens. She will be on even less and back to working at the boutique and playing fairy godmother to the newest teen set just like she was in the early part of this decade. I can't even fathom your choice for her. You sure you love Lauren? LOL.

Why don't the writers do something original and actually try to write Michael and Lauren a story for once? I get why some would think they are boring. Pretty tough even for good actors to be interesting when they go without their own story for a year and a half and are rarely on screen together.

This is only a spumor anyway. It was not found in any magazine or official site, just from someone's "friend" who gives her spoilers so I would hold off on any parties yet.

• Members

OMFG! That would be AMAZING!!!

I dont expect some huge epic frontburner storyline for her. Just something AWAY from Gloria. And Lauren & Brad were so hawt back in the day. TB & DD have buckets of sexual chem. I eman.., Brad did have a heartattack once when he was doin it with her...

Tho i must say that i thank Y&R for everything they have given Lauren since her return. She has had a coupel big storylines, some romances, friendships. For someone on reucrring TEB does really well.

L&M are a bore, but i LOVE them. Every soap needs a couplke thats pretty solid, somewhat boring, but together and in love IMHO. and L&M are that on Y&R.

Archived