Y&R: Week of September 15, 2008

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Amber. She is one of the most interesting characters on the show IMO. Her and Daniel made a great couple. The writers have just made the Colleen character beyond annoying. If Colleen moved away, I wonder if anyone would care. I don't hate the actress (like most do) but this character is a mess. I still think this is the best soap on TV right now.

And can I just say I want a Nick/Sharon reunion so badly. That was my fave couple (along with Dru/Neil) for years. I used to like Jack/Phyllis but I think that too much things have happened for me to ever see them as a couple again.

• Members

I love Nick and Sharon too, but I don't want them to rush this reunion (if it will happen). I hope they take it slowly, so there is build up.

Oh and I agree about Jack/Phyllis. I want Phyllis to be alone for a while. To get thing back. :D

• Members

And too much has not happened with Nick and Sharon? He fell in love with another woman while they were married, had a baby with her and married her, twice. Even if Nick and Phyllis break up, which they might because they need something (as do Michael and Lauren). I really would prefer not to have a Sharon and Nick redo. They've only been apart for two years. I'm not ready for one of this shows dullest couples to grace the show again. Someday, they will need to because that's how soaps are but I would hope they give them a much loooooonger break.

• Members

It sounds like there are a lot of good stories on the horizon.

I literally took a gasp today when Jack showed up at Victor's house with the crash photos. And then to see Victor looking at them....

Adam is really taking a ride on the low road lately. I still absolutely love the character, but somewhere he needs to get a break. If he doesn't, then I can see the spumor becoming reality.

This show is definitely on the upswing. I'm loving it!

Archived