Y&R: Week of September 15, 2008

• Members

I know I'm late to the discussion. I liked Britney enough that she doesn't make me turn the channel or just not watch Y&R like CKLily does. I think I started not to care about Britney was in her stripper days she became such a whiner.

I always said when people are away from CKLily. It seems like they put their best foot forward. All we need now is to get both Cane & Chloe away from CKLily & the world it self will become a better place.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the vein of JOHNNYSBRO, Renee Elise Goldsberry should replace CK LOL.

ETA: In fact, why the hell didn't the Y&R casting people hire her instead of Nia Peeples? Nothing against the latter but Renee needs a job. WHERE THE HECK IS SHE?

ALSO ETA: JackPeyton, I love how Billy Miller is the center of your banner. He was electric in the 2 seconds he was on on Friday. I'm so glad that Y&R is finally casting a younger cast that can not only ACT but have CHARISMA!!!

• Members

:lol: LOL, jp, that cake is AWESOME. ElectrocutingStripperPole Fan Forever!

Looks like Jeanne Cooper on LW's left is jockeying for a piece of that cake. Jess Walton (over CLB's shoulder) sure is in deep conversation with somebody!

Brittany: Only a teeny weeny piece of cake for me! I want to get rehired by LML, and she doesn't like women over a size 6.

Michael: Um, do you want to keep that doll? It's just that I -- I mean, Fenn -- has this Malibu Barbie collection... and we don't have StripperFried Barbie yet.

Archived