GL: September Discussion

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG. :blink::blink: What the [!@#$%^&*] is going on with my show??!?!!? GLisNo1, it just makes me so mad sometimes, I just ARRRGGGH!

Every night I debate if I should watch the show. And my friend, this just gives me more reason to say hell no!

How are you still watching this trainwreck????

• Members

Let's go out to Peapack and see what Cyrus thinks of today's episode:

9-2330.jpg

OUCH, Ellie, that's gotta hurt!

Well at least there was one great line on today's show and it was perfectly delivered. Alan woke up and at first, didn't recognize anyone but eventually he started to. When asked if he remembered his sister's name, he answered: Alex, Amanda, and Vickie and Alex says, "He must be coming back, he's even remembering the bastard siblings."

9-23149.jpg9-23148.jpg

• Members

I thought they retro wrote the retro write as Amanda being Alan's sister back to being his daughter.

They just need to have Alex as the greek chorus, she can just step into each scene and give her Alex take on it.."Oh, there is Cassie and Cyrus, she has gone without a man for what, five minutes.. a new record!"

"Well for those on a bulimics out there here comes Daisy and Grady....they can sure make you loose your lunch!"

I would actually start watching the show again, we can call it "Pop Up Alex."

• Members

I use Roxio Videowave for my screencaps, TooHot.

Amanda was supposedly Alan's daughter but in January 1997, it was revealed that she was actually Brandon's daughter and that Alex had her birth certificate all along. Amanda was never changed back to being Alan's daughter. Amanda and Vicki are still supposedly Alan & Alex's half-sisters.

• Members

RVD, I disagree on this but it wasnt a big plot line. It was a throw off line Alan said about his "children," and he listed Amanda as one of them. Probably more of a goof on the writers part but they did say that (which means nothing on GL these days._

That could have been a great storyline Amanda'as Bradon's daughter, his female version turned loose to torture Alex and Alan) but they got all the facts wrong so it didnt make any sense. I was in the minority and I love Toby Poser's larger then life Amanda (hated Kathleen Cullen's sappy, washed out Amanda) and her bitch fights with Marj/Alex.

• Members

Grody :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, ITA Cat. Is that some pathetic [!@#$%^&*] or what??? This show has soooo went off the deep end. There is no dignity left. At all.

I can't imagine what would have to be going through the actor's minds. I wish one of them would give a completely candid review of how they feel of this "production" model. It could be anonymous for all I care. These people are professionals, for crying out loud. It seems as though they would be hating working under conditions like this.

Archived