Jane Espenson visits the set of an unknown daytime drama!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It could be GH. They go to a 4 day taping schedule during the summer. Last year during the first season of Night Shift, they shot the show on Friday's. I'm not sure how it's done this season. I don't even know when GH goes back to their 5 day a week schedule.

*Edit: Saw Alvin already said this....adds more*

• Webmaster

The four day a week thing as mentioned above is all year-round though, which GH supposedly only does in the summer. However, considering that GH does pre-tape Maurice and Steve scenes where they can get 2 weeks off, and you wouldn't notice, it is a definite possibility there are conflicting elements in this report so you never really know unless they are directly revealed.

• Members

Oh, the MischaBot! What wonderful memories of Barton's interchangeable happy/sad/angry face. Yes, I gave up after Crazy Oliver. Got back in when Ryan's hot as heck brother showed up. Tuned back out when the show became a parody of itself.

Love Jane Espenson and the fact that she appreciates soaps (I suspect a lot of Buffy writers did). Thanks for posting this, Sylph. I am also mighty tempted by that ABC link...

• Members

I was thankful for the WB because they kept the shows on longer than a "big" network woulda but otherwise I gotta disagree--nothing about what network they were on (even when Buffy switched to UPN--I was one of the few who loved Season 6 though 7 was a mess) or the "network experience" influ8enced my viewing--in my part of Canada we didn't even get the WB (we did get UPN--woot :S ) for some reason so I had to watch it later in the week on Canadian stations--didn't make me love the shows any less... :mellow::huh:

Archived