Y&R in Paris Actors announced

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To this day, I'll never understand how anyone can be a Sharon/Nick or Phyliss/Nick fan. Josh Morrow is so talentless that he drags down any actress that paired with Nick. Other than his Cassie mourning scenes, he is simply dreadful. I always thought that Sharon should have had a hot steamy romance with Cane. Phyliss should be running around Genoa City making trouble not stuck with tedious Nick. This anniversary episode does hint at that a Sharon/Nick reunion down the line so rabid Nick/Phyllis better deal. Poor Sharon Case.

• Members

For the same reason Tracy Bregman said in a recent SOW or SOD that she misses her past days as a bad girl.

Good is boring. Stable is boring. When the affair began, Stafford said in an interview that she never wanted to be just serving pancakes--a dig at Sharon. Well, she may not be serving pancakes, but she is not far off.

Around the time of the Pheila story, Stafford laughed that she and Bregman were joking that they missed the days of being "filthy whores".

So, I think Stafford just wants to drive story and play something interesting.

She is re-energized in her confrontation scenes with Adrienne Frantz. I think if they would play that story (Amber seduces Nick)...the story would sparkle.

• Members

I have been against this "Nick switched the results" idea for a very long time. I still think it ruins the integrity of Nick's character (and yes, I think he has some).

But...if Nick and Sharon gravitated toward each other, AND Jack and Phyllis hated each other more and more and more and more...LOATHING, FIGHTING...to then reveal that they share a child could be interesting. I'd even like to see it turn nasty, like Jack trying to strip Phyllis of the baby...which would evoke a lot of bad old (Daniel) memories for her. And THAT could REALLY turn her to the dark side...trying to destroy Jack. And in the heat of battle...they could remember that they love each other...and practically set the show aflame with their scorching reunion.

Archived