Y&R in Paris Actors announced

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victor, Sharon, Nick and Ashley??? Seriously? I would LOVE this! Although, I knew it would be something Victor related... But I would love to see Nick and Sharon (maybe reconciling there) in Paris and maybe they will go for Ash and Victor again??

• Members

First of all, I'm very disappointed that this has nothing to do with Victoria Rowell, but I kinda knew they wouldn't do anything about it. It's shocking how they refuse to call her.

I'm glad to see Ashley's name there.

• Members

I'm not disappointed cause this would have been leaked if it was planned to have Dru there.

Plus, in this day and age, I don't think they would EVER go to a location in Paris for anyone other TGVN. It sucks, but I think that's true.

• Members

Better than America's Next TopModel in Paris speaking faux French...

Eric Braeden was a logic choice although I'm cringing at yet another ego-brush for him this year. Totally extatic about Ashley being part of the remote and the likely end of Nikc & Phyllis aka. worst couple ever.

• Members

Better than I could have dreamed. Let's face it...they have to hook Victor up. Putting him back with Nikki is too easy...and would be offensive to some fans who hate the way he has treated her. Plus, sadly, Nikki and Victor are more interesting apart.

But Eric had unfinished business with Eileen. Not so much Ashley...they were married and divorced, and I'm choosing to ignore the sperm saga...but Eileen and Eric never got to play their romantic beat after she returned in 1989.

Now, finally...

Those tricky writers. B&B never mentioned her absence, or why she dropped off the credits. Eileen leaked that she was on "recurring", but that was fishy. It was on Y&R that Jack announced Ash was in Europe on business. That Y&R was now telling her (off-camera) story again was kind of a watershed moment to me...it signalled that she was back as a part of the Y&R canvas. And now...the final proof.

If they let these two actors just GO at it. If they let the tables be turned, and Ash becomes the healing force for Victor (instead of the reverse, as it has always been)...that could be fun.

I am a die-hard Phick fan. But even I am delighted to see this implied shake up. In the City of Love, can Nick and Sharon forget their past? Of course not!

Well, don't rule out Rowell yet. I think that if they go there, they WILL keep that a total secret. But, with no Kristoff in Paris...I think it is unlikely.

I still believe Victoria will come back...but they need to solidify Neil and Tyra first.

Moreover, let's face it...Y&R is still quite fragile. Right now, they need actors who are team players (absent Braeden, of course :-])...and Rowell is more of an "auteur" who will challenge the team for her vision of what is right. I have no problem with that...but the show needs to be STRONG to balance against that force of nature. Right now, Y&R doesn't even have (for sure) an EP.

Rowell's day will come...but like Victor and Nikki...the stars have to align again before that can happen :).

• Members

I was wondering where the Paris version of Y & R is in regards to storyline....how far behind the US version are they???

I am not going to get into a tissy over the Nick and Sharon thing, they had 10 years together and could not have a faithful marriage, so I don't think the powers that be are stupid enough to put them back together so they can cheat on each other again.

Also, is this a preliminary list or the only list of actors filming???

• Members

I adore Victor and Ashley. Eric must be happy. He wanted to see them revisit that story. I can't for the life of me figure out how Nick and Sharon will fit into this but the writers seem hell bent on this sweeps stunt so let's see what happens. I don't enjoy Sharon and Nick but if they make it interesting and include Nick's connection to Phyllis, I could hang with it for a while.

• Members

I'm so excited about Ashley returning to Y&R, possibly full-time. :D She really belongs on this show. It was a fun little experiment throwing her on B&B, but it truly did prove to be a bust. A character like Ashley just doesn't fit on B&B. If Bell wanted Eileen Davidson that bad, he should've just recast the role of Kristen Forrester. Davidson would've been great as the eldest Forrester daughter.

And EEEE! to Nick and Sharon being involved in this as well, and together. I've been waiting two years for these two to find their way back to each other.

While I was a huge supporter of Nick and Phyllis in the beginning, it has truly hurt Phyllis' character, pairing her with Nick. It's time to see her on her own again for a while, hopefully she can become the sassy character she used to be.

As for Jack and Sharon, they were mis-matched from the beginning and a complete contrived mess.

Nick and Sharon belong together.

• Members

Victor deserves to be alone. Ashley and Nikki are too damn good for him. I hope Ashley is just there to give him a talking to and get him to come to his senses.

As for Nick and Sharon, I give them one year back together before they are screwing around with someone else. Has that couple ever been faithful?

• Members

Sara A Bibel said her in her recent blog that she hears from her sources that Josh Griffith is working on the show until September, when his contracts ends and then he's out of a job.

I hope supposed change of Executive Producer's doesn't effect the location shoot in Paris. I really want to see a soap go there and do it right. Then again, with Griffith's horrible production model, the location shoot was bound to be underwhelming. I hope the next EP takes advantage of Paris as much as he/she can, if they can't do it, I say fire the entire production staff! :D

Archived