Y&R in Paris Actors announced

• Members

I LOVED Phick affair when it originally happened. They were HOT, they were sizzling... but that's what it should have remained. An affair. As soon as Nick and Phyllis became a couple, the hotness disappeared and they became so BORING. I don't buy their family moments at all. But with Nick and Sharon, I always enjoyed the family time.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

oh god. please. lets not do the phyliss/nick vs nick/sharon, and bring in personal feelings for actor.

both couples such.

nick needs to go bang amber or heather or chloe or hell. jill.

phyliss needs to go get it on with niel.

sharon either needs to die or fo get it on eith JT.

or betetr yet - Phyliss can leave town for whatever reason, shortly after Sharon dies, and the show can rework the char of Nick newman and tell the story of victora vs adam with nick stuck in the middle.

• Members

Ha, do you see my spelling & typing mistakes? there is number one. (tho to be honest im not as bad i use to be and im much better when im not fighting to stay awake at work - but thats all beside the point. i pretty much suck at both typing and spelling...)

number two is because its going to be gone within 5-10 years, so why would iw ant to get itno a buisness that is going to die soon when i can stay in the one im in forever and live in the city of sin?

oh, and because i could *never* work with/for most people in this biz.

• Webmaster

Don't agree with this at all. Daytime is in a transitional stage like all of the genres, and while we may be "dying" because of bad ratings...it isn't a reason to die without a true fight. The only way to turn things around is to bring in new blood and new ideas. If you've got it, work to get noticed. Don't just sit back and keep the next great idea out of our grasp because you've given up. It's not fair!

• Members

I disagree. Most of the audiance is gone and most of it is NOT going to come back.

American daytime Soaps needs a change - alla round. from the inside out. including time slots to last.

I have no doubt they will live on via online, but.. i hate online shows. so...

• Webmaster

Thank you for the compliment. Always good to hear nice things, lol.

As far as writing, I don't mind writing news reports and providing commentary, but as far as writing for a TV Show/Movie, it isn't something I'd want to do as a career. Though I would love to play in the mud for a bit. My area is actually in production.

Archived