Y&R in Paris Actors announced

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Absolutely wonderful news that Eileen appears to be returning home to Y&R. I think, quite honestly, Brad Bell hired Eileen at B&B simply because LML fired her and he was afraid Corday would hire her at DAYS. The Bells know talent and they know that Eileen's got it and how useful the character of Ashley actually is.

Hopefully Ashley/Victor will be revisited for the long-ish haul, like MarkH said Victor and Nikki are more interesting apart.

• Members

10 years straight of cheating on each other....what a great thing to celebrate!!! yeah they got back together and did they learn anything from their adultery??? No, because they did it all over again and Sharon did it with a RELATIVE!

Sorry but 10 years of suffering through what has to be the MOST toxic 10 year soap opera marriage in Soap Opera History was 10 years too much!!!

IF Nick and Phyllis do break up, I hope Sharon and Nick cheat on each other all over again...it was the only thing they ever did well and I am sure all their fans will enjoy it!

• Members

10 years straight of cheating on each other....what a great thing to celebrate!!! yeah they got back together and did they learn anything from their adultery??? No, because they did it all over again and Sharon did it with a RELATIVE!

Sorry but 10 years of suffering through what has to be the MOST toxic 10 year soap opera marriage in Soap Opera History was 10 years too much!!!

IF Nick and Phyllis do break up, I hope Sharon and Nick cheat on each other all over again...it was the only thing they ever did well and I am sure all their fans will enjoy it!

• Members

I think it will be this way. Eileen will be on contract by then, but her return debut will be in Paris. Victor will go to France to somehow commune with Sabrina. Lonely, wandering the City of Lights, at his lowest ebb...he''ll run into...(I get goosebumps typing int)..."my beautiful Ashley". A total surprise to all of us who are spoiler-free.

I almost predict that Victor and Ashley will return from France married :).

I do think this is a permanent return, and I would be upset at anything else.

Nick and Sharon together? Probably they are the endgame. But I really enjoy(ed) Phick. I love their hot, playful dynamic. In the end, though, Stafford is just not emotionally present for anything these days...so I think she needs to move on. I always did enjoy Nick and Sharon...they just weren't as hot as Nick and Phyllis.

Like others have said, it makes little sense. Except, the way I rhyme it together is this: Dru obviously has lost her memory or identity. She would be drawn to Paris because she lived there for so long as a model. It would feel "right" to her...for reasons she can't put her finger on.

Mostly, though, it is projected hope.

• Members

I don't think it was 10 years straight of cheating on each other, it was like 2 each over that long period of time. Where they did also have a lot good and positive family drama. Noah's birth, Cassie's coming to their lives, the custody hearing etc... Nick and Sharon were one of those push/pull soulmate type relationships. You don't have the same couple starting from teenagers for over 10 years without it being a good pairing together.

• Members

I agree. She's there in body but it feels like her spirit has left her. Her enjoyment in the role isn't there anymore. Not saying she actually FEELS that way, just that it's coming across that way onscreen.

I couldn't be happier about the four actors that have been mentioned thus far...Nick brought Sharon tickets to Paris for Valentine's Day in 2006 but they never got to go because Phyllis ended up pregnant, etc etc....I'm hoping they go back and have a conversation about that. It will be good to see them together again. I'm not saying i want them sleeping together but just connecting again. Their romance is what's been missing on the show and why many people tuned out, myself included.

And Victor and Ashley are just fabulous!! Eric and Eileen have a wonderful chemistry and I look forward to seeing if this means Ash will be back longterm in GC!!

• Members

Michelle Stafford has been praised by Joshua Morrow over and over again, HE credits her for his growth as an actor, and turning Nick Newman into a MAN instead of the boy that spent 10 years married to Sharon....

Sorry, but SHICK is dead and the list provided may not be a complete list .... maybe Sharon is there with Victor! She always got all hot for her Father in Law! maybe Nick goes to Paris to protect his Father from another bad mistake!

Things are not always what they seem, and with the current backstage drama and changes, Ester, Chloe, Jill and Cane may be the ones going to Paris!!!

• Members

I agree with the highlighted part. I also agree with the Victor and Ashley part of your post. Anyway, Michelle has not been feeling it and neither has Joshua Morrow. He is missing some of his sparkle. When I saw the scenes last week with Nick and Phyllis it was obvious that something was going on with them.

Neither one of them was connected to the scene or what they were doing. I give a lot when it comes to Phick because I love them but I knew right away that something was up. JM has been very clear that he wants the Phick pairing to go on for a while longer. He just looked bummed and Michelle looked like she was trying to keep him in the scene.

It was hard to watch them. :huh:

• Members

That's exactly how I've felt about Nick and Phyllis since their affair ended and they became a legitimate couple. Their spark has died out and I personally see no use for them to be together. The writers aren't feeling them, and the actors surely aren't feeling the coupling and direction the characters are going in anymore, at least that's the way it's playing off on-screen to me.

• Members

That's what I mean when I say that I love them so for me, their chemistry was still outstanding. The last year has gotten a bit dull as they have had no story but lately, I don't even want to see them. Josh doesn't want it to end. Michelle seems pissed about the RS storyline. As a fan, they are less enjoyable because their personal feeling about their jobs is getting in the way.

Plus, LML rushed them and took away a lot of their potential.

Archived