Carolyn Hinsey Fired!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope, sorry. Actually I think it would be a fabulous charity fundraiser to allow people to bid for a chance to put a foot in her ass. I'm willing to bet we'd raise the most money from her ex-coworkers and former ABC actors (I can think of a few by name).

• Members

After her comments during the aftermath of Jax's rape by Irina, I've had no use for her. Especially since she knew she was talking out of her ass due to the fact that she ended her ignorant ass statement with a disclaimer about how it's just her opinion and don't flame her and blah, blah, blah... Damn, if you're that worried about people forming a lynch mob about your precious little opinion... maybe you should just keep your mouth shut? :unsure: But we all know how I feel about that, the whole "It's only my opinion, so keep your opinions about my opinions to yourself" crap.

• Members

QUOTE (Donna B @ Aug 7 2008, 07:35 PM)
However, I digress. She was in no particular network's pocket. She was in no particular show's pocket.

Then she certainly made it look as though she did.

I feel like I should write her another open letter.

• Members
I am so happy DonnaB is here, too! Yay!  :D As she noted correctly, I was a bit too ironic, but I'm seriously puzzled by this all-American thing. Yes, I know people in other countries like their veterans, too - but they wouldn't mind the killing off if it's done properly. 

This is one of the reasons daytime has failed, this whole incessant insisting on vets. People focus more on whether Nikki is in the story than on whether the story is actually good

And P. S. yes, I detest Nikki, the screechy little hamster that pollutes my TV screen.

• Members

Woohoo!

Even if they don't rehire Mimi Torchin like they should, maybe now SOW will get an editor who writes real English, "dontcha" think? :P

I hated Hinsey because I found her opinions mostly stupid (she loved GH's Sonny and once called AMC's Ryan & Greenlee the show's money couple), and her overblown attitude came across as irritating in her columns.

• Members

I love this woman. I honestly do.

Me, Her, Julie Pinson, Rebecca Budig, Jackie Zeman, Maura West, and a few other amazing soap woman had a great disucssion at last years emmys. best converstaion of my life.

CH def was not who i expected her to be. She was nice, friendly, funny, and just kinda amazing. But then again i always have great luck with people who are deemed a bitch. so...

and meeting someone at a party and working for them. well very diff people a lot of the time.

Archived