Higley Quit DAYS?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because some of us want to a) protect our sources B) not be responsible for the BS that comes with dropping it.

Sometimes getting credit for breaking scoop isn't worth it.

You yourself have had scoop and chosen not to share. It's the same thing.

• Members

Well, there's a whole lot of people - and you know it - who are present precisely because of that: "credit for breaking the scoop". But... I mean - what's the point of your source telling you and then not let you tell it to other people? (This is also a question for myself.)

I would write also another thing, but so far 2-3 of my posts got deleted so there's no point in writing anything "unfavourable" if it's not going to make it "on air".

• Members

Frankly, Sylph, I don't believe that's the issue here. Toups' source(s) probably don't care at all if Toups passes the information along, since Toups, himself, has never named any of them (AFAIK). It could be just that 1) Toups thinks it is no one (else)'s business, or 2) the wailing and gnashing of teeth that is sure to emanate (sp?) from divulging all that he knows is simply not worth it.

• Members

As someone who has never given a care about DOOL (with the exception of that hilarious Kristen/Mary Moira/Banks sisters storyline) I want to read that MS. MEGAN MCTAVISH is the new headwriter just so I can read everyone's responses!!! :) :)!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to read Nelson's column on Monday!

I hope it is good news for Y&R. Personally, Ed Scott returning to Y&R is a step in the right direction. Although he doesn't seem to get along with anyone! (Well, except Melody)

• Administrator

Just a speculation.....I don't think it's any casting news.....I don't think JER is coming back....I don't think DAYS is getting cancelled. :mellow:

Ahhh...I'm not going to be online tomorrow when Nelson drops the bomb. I'm gonna miss all the action. :(

Archived