Higley Quit DAYS?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I refuse to defend Dena because of the shadyness she is associated with. However I do sympathize with her to a certain extent regarding the BS she's had to put up with. There were proper ways to go about taking control of DAYS, this wasn't it.

I have lost respect for the man, and all actors involved with this. Your job is to act, not write. And how DARE they do what they've done. They should all be ashamed and disciplined.

• Members

And that's a whole different story she'll tell about in her memoirs.

How much I love this, you cannot imagine. All those who defended him and said he was a splendid producer should hide quick and be ashamed for the rest of their lives.

• Members

I would like to know who the extremely arrogant diva is who has decided that they are the new HW of the show.

One huge clusterfuck.

If this is how Days is being run.......NBC just should cancel the damn show.

• Members

I disagree about the actors. And you know i even defend actors i *HATE* on GH about this. The people in charge not only allow this to happen. They encourage it to happen. Maybe if the people at the top did there job correctly, this wouldnt be an issue. If they reminded actors they were hired to act. And guess what? If an actor threatens to leave - show them the door. IMHO, its time the people took took charge of the show that should be and stop letting actors, fanbases, and the 10,000 other's write the show.

• Members

I disagree. i still think Ed is a fantastic producer. I will not apologize for liking him, nor will be I ashamed. What Ed did was reprehensible. No matter his reasons for doing what he's done, and allowing to take place what he's allowed, there were PROPER ways to go about it. This tarnishes his reputation and legacy.

Even the most talented people can be assholes. This controversy doesn't diminish his talent or his accomplishments, but it damn sure makes people look at him differently.

• Members

As to who the three actors are that are being told to rewrite their story, I believe it to be out of Mary Beth Evans, Stephen Nichols, Nadia Bjorlin and maybe Lauren Koslow.

All four actors have had a quick sudden change in their story that seems to have come out of nowhere.

It's been stated that Evans and Nichols have gone to the producers and writers with complaints over how the Ava storyline was handled. And I don't blame the actors one bit for their displease in the story. That's Higley's fault for not writing the story and fallout the way it should have been written.

Also, Bjorlin's involvement in the Lucas/Sami/EJ/Nicole story has also come completely of nowhere. Maybe Bjorlin was sick of just being Philip's f*ck and went to Scott with demands that she be placed in a better story, and Scott gave her the choice to pick which other story to be involved in. She chose the quad. Why, I don't know.

Also, there were no indications that Kate would be involved in Daniel and Chelsea's story. All signs pointed to Lexie being the woman Daniel was secretly in love with. Then, all of a sudden, it's Kate. That came completely out of left field if you ask me. And it's also known that Koslow and Ed Scott are pretty tight. Plues you have to remember that Higley is all for Kate and Roman, so for her to write Kate going after Daniel seems off to me and something she wouldn't do.

• Members

All those involved need to be fired and blacklisted from ever having a job in business. Scott ENABLED and ENCOURAGED this behavior is astounding. A man in authority should have some damn sense between his ears! The situation was handled wrong and should of been handled by someone in high authority, perhaps I don't know, Sony or NBC Daytime? I hope the last few months of playtime was worth putting your asses on the line, cause those involved may just be looking for a new job tomorrow.

• Members

Ed Scott is still a talented man, but as a producer. Apparently, he sucks as a writer.

This all just boggles my mind because just from hearing everything that actors in daytime have said about him, he seems so professional. This is the most unprofessional and unethical thing I've ever heard of.

Archived