Higley Quit DAYS?

• Members

Why is releasing this scoop suddenly so dangerous? Toups and Ryan are both implying they won't touch it, and Nelson is claiming at another site (DR) that the release could get him fired. What possible news would get someone fired? The first quote below implies some misinformation may have been handed to him, that he shared too fast. (My guess is that this is the Dena-quit part). [i know most of you know this, but there are folks interested in the news who have no idea how to find the info]

Sunday 5:50 pm

Sunday 5:52 pm

Sunday 5:56 pm

Sunday 5:57 pm

Sunday 5:59 pm

Sunday 7:49 pm

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't care who Ed Scott is and how much I USED to respect him. What he did was very underhanded, crass, and unethical. He deserves everything that's coming to him. The same goes for Josh Griffith at Y&R, likewise those actors who were rewriting stuff.

I know Dena is a bad writer, but for months we've been blaming her for stuff that wasn't her own doing. It's nice to see at least some stuff being cleared up here.

In the end, its us fans and the show we love that's suffering and that's shameful.

• Members

so Ed Scott has pretty much taken over HW dutied and is encourging the cast to write as well? As well as changing stuff around for more than themselves? And hes let encourged someone to the point of thinking they are co-HW with him? Okay. He has to be fired. Days will turn into gh... and leads me to..

Well, hello GH! NLG would be my guess.

also, LMAO at the WGA having to go from trying to prove she scabbed to having to defend her.

Archived