Higley Quit DAYS?

• Members

hummm.... i wonder if there is more to the story?

well, its not like days minds paying HW's for not working...

jerk

hogan

id assume meg kelly?

why not add dena to the list and then bring on a new person and pay them.

so what if its piss-poor managment. its not like thats stopped it.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly, Toups!

She does, but --

1) Writers (and especially HW's) are probably on "options" like the actors.

2) There isn't anything that says DAYS/Sony couldn't buy Dena out of hers, or continue to pay her (until her next "option" lapses) and her replacement, even though, Dena technically isn't writing for the show anymore. (Just ask all the HW's since Nina Laemmle who are still on KC's payroll, lol.)

• Members

Well true or not...AGAIN the behind the scenes stuff is a hell of a lot more interesting that what is on the screen.

Although if it turns out to be not true or Corday convinces her to stay, I wouldn't be surprise to hear about Ed Scott being let go. Sounds like there is some power struggles going one.

• Members

I wouldn't either, cubsgirl, but I think Sony would fight harder for Ed than they would for Dena. After all, Ed once EP'ed the number-one soap on the air. What does Dena have to show for all her years of service? Mysterious goo, lol?

• Members

I thought it was Corday who hired Scott, since Corday owns the majority stalk in DAYS, not Sony. Sony seems more actively involved in Y&R, Steven Kent is always at the Y&R set, I've seldom heard of his involvement in DAYS.

If the power sturggle is true, Corday could easily fire Scott, since I think his contract is up in August.

• Members

Co-signed.

JER was good in the 90s. I thank him for Kristen Blake.

But I can't sit through another stint.

Yay for the DOOL fans who hated Higley. I didn't hate her, but I didn't particularly care for her. I was glad that Abe & Lexie finally got a real storyline that didn't involve Lexie cheating on him.

Why can't GH fans be as lucky? I wish Guza would just up and quit. <_<

Archived