ATWT: upcoming spoilers

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I sent you the link, sadly this board has more active discussion though. Maybe you can come over and help liven the place up.

The more I think about it, the more I want Emily to have Casey's baby. It's really twisted, but I think maybe it will produce lots of great confrontations and throw the Hughes/Stewart fued into high gear. BTW, SweetVeeVee, do you have any spoilers you can share with us?

• Members

You actually covered some of the things that couldn't be leaked by me....so you're good :) Pretty much everything in the previews on the website is what I have; but I can tell you this:

All hell breaks loose between Jack/Carly/Holden....

Two of the Snyder kids will learn the truth and are affected by the news.

• Members

UGH....but I will admit, up 'til now, I've been a little disappointed there haven't been any leaks about a Jack/Holden confrontation. That's where the real juice in this story is. It's hard to care about nuLily's relationships with Carly and Holden with Beck in the role.

And I've feared for the last year it would take something happening to Sage to reunite her parents---so now I've got a real reason to worry.

Thanks Vee!!!!

• Members

It sounds like Lily is the one who is going to end up physically hurt. I wonder if that will make Holden run back to her. I also wonder if this is going to push Parker into Liberty's arms, repeating her mother's mistake. I hope not. <_<

• Members

So sad..I still read posts about ATWT but it just isn't home to me without Martha. After the infinitely disastrous Rosanna/Paul/Meg/Craig fiasco i stopped watching daily. Then after Martha was let go, I couldn't even watch it. Noelle is so lovely and is a fierce actress - she truly is. But i can't/won't accept her as Lilly. I don't know what it would take to get me to watch this show again but I can tell you I don't give a hoot about Katie, Brad, Janet or any of that set. Nuke used to be fun but they're not a meal, they're a side dish. And Chris/Alison bore me to tears. And the Paul/Meg thing just is hideous to me. Why on earth would they hand this show over to Meg? Did she ever click with anyone? Paul will leave any woman and feel justified and right in doing so and I can never forgive him for what he did to Rosanna. I see glimpses of potential with Casey and emily. The Hughes vs. the Stuarts is classic ATWT and I the possiblities, but it's not enough to get my world turning.

This show is so dead to me..and boy oh boy did I used to love it! :(

Archived