ATWT: upcoming spoilers

• Members

Chris tries to make up for his mistakes.

Barbara's backed into a corner.

Vienna discovers Henry's ruse.

Carly goes to extremes to get over Holden.

Holden tries to stop Carly from going away with Neal.

Alison is reinstated to the nursing program.

Barbara is surprised by Dr. Decker.

Paul goes after Decker.

RUMOR Emily finds out she's pregnant

Lily attacks Carly and ends up in the hospital

Damien and Abigail are rumored to be making visits

Wow, I cannot believe Emily is pregnant. This is going to get ugly. It sounds like we have some good drama coming up.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If this is true, I swear I will believe Chris Goutman just personally hates me (as if I didn't have enough proof after the constant Maul crap of the last 2 years).

I mean, it's not bad enough Em's stupid enough to sleep with her son's barely legal brother (KNOWING Tom would yank Daniel from her if he found out), now I'm supposed to believe she also did without protection (ESPECIALLY after the oh so lovely hooker story last year)?

Oh and I'm SO GLAD they killed off Jenny Ryan so Emily could have Daniel's sibling/niece/nephew with his teenage brother.

Only not.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

(prays this isn't true)

• Members

What Goutman does nowadays doesnt surprise me one bit. The impact of the horribly written Carly and Holden affair would have been better if Martha were in those scenes. Noelle Beck is a good actress but she is not Lily. Sigh...more of the same bullshit from Goutman and Pissant.

• Members

My money is on Margo. I think Emily better watch her ass once she gives birth. I can't wait to see Kim, Susan and Bob's reactions to this. This show is starting to remind me of B&B, but if the confrontations and drama are good enough then I'm ok with it.

I can't believe Lily is going to physically attack Carly. That shocks me more than Em's situation.

• Members

The person who started the Abigail returning rumor has admitted it is false.

I highly doubt that Emily is pregnant rumor also.

I think Damian will only contact Luke but not be seen.

Carly going to extremes to get over Holden was from last week and that is regarding Neil.

• Members

WOAH

Emily preggers!? I pray to God that's not the case. Not for her sake but for Casey....ILL.

The rest sounds okay. However I'm confused as to why Chris feels remorse? Did he or did he not tell the truth? As for Alison from the trial I got the impression that she wasn't quite that good as a nurse student so why in the world would they bring her back?

• Members

Chris did not tell the truth. He admitted to Kim that he lied. I think they are bringing her back because she did deserve to be there. She was improving, she just wasn't passing with flying colors. She had just passed an exam when Chris sold her down the river. So she did deserve to be kicked out when Chris used his influence to save her position, but she was earning her way by the time she was kicked out.

Most of this stuff came from Soaps.com, but the Emily thing came from a private board I belong to. I''ll change it to rumor in case it's wrong, although they have a good track record. I'm not sure if I want it to be true or not. If it is I hope Maddie comes back.

Archived