Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think they have several guys who aren't traditionally sexy, but who have charisma, or nice bodies, or some weird magnetism. Malachy and Zak. Jack's good looking for his age. For the more traditionally hot guys, then Calvin and Darren. Ash, if he shaves.

Toups, I think they're bringing big-bosomed Cheryl, Malachy's ex, back soon to try to fill the hottie quota.

I'm going to miss Zoe. She was a very underrated character. She was never in any big stories but she always gave able support and made all her tales better. She also had chemistry with all her love interests, young and old, male and female.

Rumor has it Jessica may come back for Zoe's exit. I hope so.

• Members

Stephen Uppal interview. He talks about Ravi's new story (a hand me down from Warren).

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/a160023/st...-hollyoaks.html

James Sutton has started on Emmerdale. His first clips are available on Youtube. I'm not sure if they can be posted here, as ITV likes to remove Edale stuff. He's in a towel. He's never done a lot for my physically but he looks decent. He seems to be a very different character than John Paul.

• Members

Hollyoaks will be having a new E4.com only web series about the perils of binge drinking, which will feature Sasha, Gilly, Josh, and Rhys in Manchester, and will be introducing a new character, Dave.

Here's Lucy Allan talking about it:

Nathale Emannuel:

I do like the logo at the start of the videos.

More:

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/H/hollyoaks/news/previous/09/06/090608.html

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

I think there will be some ties to the main show. Dave first appears on there, briefly, then his backstory in Manchester is on the webisodes, then he'll be joining the regular Hollyoaks in September, as a student.

• Members