OLTL: OMFG, Fortieth Anniversary Spoilers From TV Guide

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

(Puts down paper bag after he's been hypervenilating for the past 20 minutes.)

There is so much to take in here, I do not even know where to start!

JOHN LOPRIENO is back as Cord! John Loprieno and Andrea Evans are going to be back on our screens as Tina and Cord. No recasts, just the ones who made them famous and the ones the fans love the most. Wow. I feel as if I've died and gone to soap heaven! What did I do to deserve this?

MARK DERWIN is back as Ben!!!!! I'm in shock over this too! It's going to be amazing to see Ben and Viki together!

Megan!!! She's coming back too and we're going to see her with Viki!

AGNES NIXON is actually going to be on OLTL, and she will be in scenes with Erika Slezak!

Seriously am I dreaming?

As for the casting of Delphina, does anyone think this will do with her helping Dorian come in contact with a dead Mel. I read he's going to be visiting Dorian, this will be AMAZING. More shades of grey for Dorian Lord!!!!!

I hope we go on location for the waterfall scenes.....

....and the show gets an opening that it deserves!

• Members

I would like to see a completely different alter come out...Viki had one for just about every occasion/situation. Jess needs one to come out and kick some ass...she needs an *angry* alter.

Tess was more the party girl like Niki was for Viki..she needs someone like Jeane Randolf to kick some butt & exact revenge....if thats what she wants to do.

Hey once you open the door to one alter, why not a few more? LOL

(not that I think DID is funny for those who suffer from it...but this IS a soap....)

• Members

Maybe our gushing is getting annoying. Also, over the years I've harboured a few irrational resentments over the way a certain other ABC soap has a tendencey to dominate some messageboards (not this one, surprisingly). Was it jealousy? Envy? Maybe. I know at times it did turn into sour grapes on my part.

Archived