OLTL: OMFG, Fortieth Anniversary Spoilers From TV Guide

• Members

Eh, I don't think so. I want to see Rex and Gigi develop a strong relationship first. Then, a few years from now, if they want to bring Adriana back, they should try and get Melissa Fumero. In the last few months, she has made the role of Adriana her own.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's interesting that Carlivati seems to have a huge fondness for the mid 80s of OLTL (when he started on the show I think) and I'm fine with that as long as he continues to combine it with the Agnes Nixon/Michael Malone element of social storylines and a mix of social classes--not the "Rich and the Rich and the White and the White' as Erika Slezak complained OLTL became under Rauch

• Members

I just read on TV Guide site that Jessica Tuck had to bow out because of scheduling conflict, Megan was suppose to be Viki's guide into Heaven so instead of it being Megan, they are bringing back Erin Torpey, who is going to be playing Megan Victoria, Viki's grand-daughter.

• Members

That is [!@#$%^&*] brilliant. It's not the first time the "dead child shown grown in Heaven" thing has been done. And it's a beautiful love letter to ES, who loves Erin T. like a daughter.

It's also a neat bit of symmetry - Megan's ghost came back to take Megan Victoria when Erin was in the role, and the daughter Erin's Jessica lost grew into her image.

• Members

OLTL has ALWAYS been awesome at this and I'm sure it will be better under RC's pen. This sounds awesome and for sure it will be awesome to watch! Can't wait. I'm glad the show is carrying its momentum too and not just planning it in "batches" as most shows do.

• Members

I agree, JP.

We haven't seen Torpey act in... what? six or seven years?

It might surprise a lot of us to see her vs. Bree.

I love Erin, and she will always be toddler through late teenager Jessica.

But Bree is the adult Jessica. They sold me. I bought the ticket. I'm there.

Archived