OLTL: OMFG, Fortieth Anniversary Spoilers From TV Guide

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry but that would be dumb. That's like what GH did with bringing Sarah Brown back as a whole new character.

IMO Erin IS Jessica. She never got much of a chance to play Jessica as an adult, I'd love to see that.

Natalie could stick around but as Roxie's daughter

• Members

I loved ET as Jessica, but I didn't hold her as dear as some people did, mainly because I didn't watch her grow up on screen. I'm gonna enjoy seeing her again, though, so bring on the Torpedo!

I wonder if they recast Starr in a couple of years, would people be calling for KA to come back? I probably wouldn't.

• Members

ITA! I hate, hate, hate, with the heat of a million suns, the notion of taking an actor or actress who is *known* for a particular role on a particular soap and then bringing them back to play a completely different character who has absolutely nothing to do with their original character.

• Members

Bree is Jessica to me. Hell, I watched Erin Torpey grow up on the show, and I'll always see her as the "younger" Jessica. I instantly took to Bree, but always compared her to Erin.....but that stopped years ago. If Bree were a terrible recast, I'd see people wanting ET to come back, but IMO, Bree is a great jessica recast.

This is hypocritical of me....but I'd be all for Heather Tom coming back to Y&R as Victoria.....podVicky ain't cutting it for me.

• Members

Don't get me wrong, but for the longest time I'd resented Bree because I'd seen her as a less talented but more "runway" style of Jess. Only recently have I come to see that Bree is talented and has made Jess her own.

As for Erin, I'll take her however they are willing to give her to me.

• Members

I just don't see BW ever leaving or them getting rid of her. Plus I've hated MA since she first came on to the show, and I never bought her as Vicki or Clint's daughter. But I could see ET coming back as Natalie, and adding some layers to the role, unlike MA. Plus the twin thing with Natalie and Jessica would be more believable.

• Members

I MUCH prefer Bree Williamson as Jessica. I really could not stand Erin Torpey towards the end

How is the twin thing with Nat and Jess as it is now, not beleivable? They are fraternal twins with different fathers. They are half sisters who were raised apart in very different conditions. The way it is now with them is great. They dont need to look alike or being more like each other

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey, if Asa, baby Megan, Ben, Mel, and maybe Sloan appear when Viki goes to heaven, will they actually appear in any scenes with Viki, or will they be forced instead to share all their scenes with Cristian, Sara, Antonio and Talia?

• Members

Hmm...so we have young Spencer Truman and his mother....and probably around the time of David Vickers' conception...

Wow...they are really mining the history. The ill-fated romance that produced Cord. Can't wait to see JB doing cowboy Clint and MA doing Maria...before she went obsessively bonkers and got herself killed. :P

• Members

ENLARGED pictures of the 40th Episodes

http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=163

SON ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 21, 2008

Monday: In Part 1 of "One Life to Live's" special 40th Anniversary tribute: Viki follows the light and has a special reunion with loved ones; Dorian is advised from someone who has passed over to the other side; and Bo and Rex finds themselves transported to another world.

Tuesday: In Part 2: Viki shares a heartfelt reunion with deceased loves ones; David shows his softer side to Dorian and makes her an offer she can't refuse; and Tina is horrified as history repeats itself before her very eyes.

Archived