If GL ended tomorrow...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As Brimke insinuated above....Dee wouldn't love that idea :huh: !!! Dee is a kind and benevolent Queen Bee, but she is a Diva, and I think she wouldn't take La Zimmer and her big mouth well. Dee got to diva status by keeping lines drawn that allow her breathing room. An actress may rise through the ranks on the show, but a person with Lucci, Zimmer, or Francis status need keep away (Francis did join Days, but when Hall was on "Our House"). I LOVE Hall though, just to make sure folks don't get the wrong idea. I'm a big Deidre fan, but an objective one.

That said, I think Zimmer would make an incredible Laura Horton! A little nutty, kinda slutty, and just sane enough to practice medicine.....That would fit Zimmer like a well worn glove. It wouldn't happen, but one could dream.....

• Members

Crystal GOT a job offer at OLTL a couple of years back for a new character, but Wheeler wouldn't let her go. What role was that for? I seem to recall it was a recast. Was it Marty? Why am I blocking all this stuff?

When I see Justin, he seems tired and bored.

I think about his youthful energy as Bucky on RH or Keith on SB. What a star! I know he has also been great as Buzz...but when I see him now, I perceive he is phoning it in.

Am I right? And if yes, can he get his Keith-energy back to be paired with someone like Dorian?

• Members

I think Marcy Rylan is too old for Colby. I really want her to stay as a teen for now. She probably could pull it off but I would prefer Marcy to be playing someone in her 20s. If she went over to AMC, I would love to see her as Greenlee's cousin. She just screams rich bitch

Archived