If GL ended tomorrow...

• Members

If GL ended tomorrow, and the cast had the opportunity to join other shows, who would you cast them as? They could be recasts or new characters on different shows...

I like AJ but Marcy Rylan would be an interesting Bridget on B&B, and would be much more believable in age as Brooke's daughter.

Gina Tognoni is love and I think she could be a smokin Victoria on Y&R

Justin Deas has to go somewhere, I bet he'd be great with Dorian on OLTL cause they're both fantastic. A character kinda like Buzz could really bounce off of Dorian who is just the opposite - over the top

and, what do we do with Kim Zim... she IS GL - I think I'd pujt her somewhere on the B&B just cause her and Flannery would be fantastic.

Other suggestions?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Justin Deas on OLTL as a new love interest for Dorian?

Crystal Chappel on ATWT as Frannie Hughes?

Daniel Cosgrove on OLTL as Joey Buchanan? Or on Y&R as Billy Abbott?

Gina Tognioni could play Sarah Horton on DAYS.

Marcy Rylan as Jennifer Foster, Jill's niece on Y&R?

Beth Chamberlin on Y&R as Diane Jenkins?

• Members

Because Barbara Bloom is fool...

Bloom saw the audition tapes and thought she'd be better suited as Dinah (and she is). However, Gina is a very spicy actress, something Amelia isn't. They dumbed down Victoria to match Amelia's limited acting abilities. I think had they hired Gina, they probably could've written the character truer to herself. However, Latham was to come a soon time later, and we saw how well she wrote female characters in general. <_<

• Members

I wouldn't notice.

And I would want Gina back on OLTL as Kelly

Kim would be brought to AMC playing someone tied to Erica...another long lost sister maybe.

And Daniel would be anywhere naked...and smiling.

• Members

I want Gina and Crystal back on OLTL.

And I think Dee Hall wouldn't mind Zimmer joining DOOL.

Send Marcy Rylan to OLTL as a Sarah recast(the one they have sucks.)

She aslo beat out Christie Clark( ex-Carrie, DOOL). What were TIIC thinking when they cast Amelia's bland, brittle, and boring ass.

• Members

Now THAT'S the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Total co-sign on that!

I love Christie, but I don't think she'd impress Y&R fans all that much more than Amelia does. It would be a real tough sell. (Not that Amelia isn't)

• Members

Gina yes, Crystal no.

Crystal, as well as myself, hated the character Michael Malone created for her in the 90's. Maggie Carpenter was a horribly defined and established character. Chappell left once her contract was up and Claire Labine sent the character off to clown school in Paris. :lol:

I'd like Crystal on Y&R, AMC (if it's good), or even GH (if they can write for women her age).

Archived